May 22 at Louisville, I'm so confused (OK I see, 22 =21 Go Canes)

Advertisement
Morales speed is so confusing. I dno if he's just running harder the past two nights but he looked so slow on some of those ground balls during his slump but the last two times on the bases he's looked fairly quick

Advertisement
That one hurts there...hard to get mad bc Gils did not look like a legit strike 3 and lala stung that ball...pitelli also battled but they have really struggled all year with risp and no outs

Advertisement
I've said it a thousand times, you can't take strike 3 without swinging the bat with runners in scoring position and no outs.

As good as Gil has been in this series, he had a horrible at-bat trying to be too fine. In that situation your up there to put the ball in play not to try to get a hit. There's a difference. Either guys don't know or they're being selfish.

who green lighted that 3-0 when Poland is starting to tire. bases loaded with one out, instead line out and done. used to bite my tongue but he is a rotten tomato.

Semper Canes!!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Nice bounceback from Jake!! Makes me wonder why he wasnt given a shot at the beginning of the year. I know he struggled out of the pen early but how did he not get a shot in the rotation to start the yr

No carry to right field. I thought CDC nade really good contact. Off the bat, I thought he hit a homerun. Must have not got it all.

Advertisement
Back