May 22 at Louisville, I'm so confused (OK I see, 22 =21 Go Canes)

jkdood

All ACC
OK ya got me. I saw Louisville series starts May 21 6PM so here I am ready and waiting and what do i see?

The schedule says we already played May 21 game and won 6-1. There's a thread called May 21 vs Louisville 13 pages. What is going on. I feel like Twilight Zone.

Advertisement
For a minute I thought it was one **** of a prediction though!
1621633484496.png

Advertisement
...Game on ACCn on regular TV (612 on DirecTV North Florida) for a change. Makes it easier to read Wizard's Forum while Watching game!
(assuming Wake Forest finishes beating up Pittsburgh, 12-3 now in 8th, by then, if this is LIVE)

Looks like Pitt-Wake is going to run long. ACCNX feed is starting.

Advertisement
ADC is starting to feel like an out everytime as well...really need him and Morales to wake back up if they want to make any sort of postseason noise

ADC is starting to feel like an out everytime as well...really need him and Morales to wake back up if they want to make any sort of postseason noise
I was hoping after back to back good weekends that he had turned the corner

Advertisement
Advertisement
Doesn’t it seem weird that UL keeps starting pitchers who haven’t started all year? I’ll take it but weird.

Doesn’t it seem weird that UL keeps starting pitchers who haven’t started all year? I’ll take it but weird.
Says everyone who plays us! Crazy that the preseason favorites on both sides haven’t found starters.

Advertisement
Back