May 20 at Louisville 6pm ACCN

Advertisement
More stupid base running!!! Slow guys need to know they're slow. We only have 3-4 guys in the lineup that can run. Vilar ain't one of them.

Actually, that play wasn't even about speed. You have to go far enough where you can reach 2nd base if the ball drops, vut still being able to get back to 1st

Advertisement
Advertisement
JT not messing around today. A quick hook not letting Rosario pitch out of it. This is what I've been calling for. These young guys are just not mature enough to trust getting out of jams. Next year he will be fine.

Advertisement
I still find it interesting Gino just stopped making pitching changes after Friday and left it to JD

Totally disagree with Gabby saying Rosario had more in the tank and wanted to see if he'd pitch his way out of it. No way!!! We've seen this movie before and the sequel. They all turned out bad.

Rosario will be stellar next year. The emotional maturity just isn't there. Not only him. Most freshmen are that way.

JT not messing around today. A quick hook not letting Rosario pitch out of it. This is what I've been calling for. These young guys are just not mature enough to trust getting out of jams. Next year he will be fine.
The bullpen has become the strength of the team anyway, so we might as well lean on it. As long as the starter gets into the 5th (as opposed to the 2nd….) it’s probably good enough.

Advertisement
JD has depth at pitching, but not necessarily quality (save Palm), so I think it makes sense to substitute situationally.

The bullpen has become the strength of the team anyway, so we might as well lean on it. As long as the starter gets into the 5th (as opposed to the 2nd….) it’s probably good enough.
I think they were very happy Rosario gave them 4+ innings. He only gave up 2 hits and one them should have been an out. He pitched well. The trust factor just isn't there and it made sense with the lefty v lefty matchup.

Advertisement
Back