May 20 at Louisville 6pm ACCN

I’m not a betting but if I was I would bet that adc goes first. Slade was mediocre at best here. Zamora was a error machine with a bad attitude.
I didn’t see ADC hit with wood so I wouldn’t bet against it either. But I am willing to bet he won’t be catching at the pro level. That alone cuts his value in half.

When it comes to Slade and Zamora. They have high ceilings.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Great job by Toral using the left side of the field to drive in the tying run!!!

If Toral would just try to hit the ball to the left side especially against left handers, he would tear it up!!!

The wind is blowing out hard to left. If I'm a left handed batter against a left handed pitcher, that's where I'm going all day!!!

Ain’t nothing wrong with this kid. They’re using the “injury” as a way to give their pen free time to get ready.

Advertisement
Pitelli needs to think left field. He looked awful in his last at-bat. Great opportunity to grab the lead right now.

Advertisement
Kinda wish he would have taken that pitch and possibly worked a walk with the next one... guy didn't seem like he could throw 2 strikes in a row

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back