May 20 at Louisville 6pm ACCN

Advertisement
Here we go taking strikes without a swing then having only 1 swing left in the at bat. It's a losing formula.

You can swing and miss 3 times in an at-bat. We often get only 1 because we take too many dtrike pitches.

Last edited:
Advertisement
The mlb scouts showed me everything I needed to see last year when they took Zamora and Slade in the 1st
They don’t have anything to do with ADC. Slade was going top 3 rounds no matter what. He was really good. Zamora was taken bc he’s a great athlete with loads of potential. He won’t play SS in the bigs so his errors and half a season long yips didn’t mean much.

ADC is an average athlete that doesn’t do anything at a + level other than hit. He will not go 1st round unless he signs for well under slot value.

When Rosario is on, he’s our best starter and it isn’t close. Unfortunately, he’s only been on once since mid March.
I have high hopes for next year if Rosario Mederos McFarlane and Jake Smith all stick around and get another offseason to improve

Advertisement
Talk about two teams going in the wrong direction at the wrong time of year. What's happened to ACC baseball? Other than Rosario' s pitching tonight, this is crappy baseball.

They don’t have anything to do with ADC. Slade was going top 3 rounds no matter what. He was really good. Zamora was taken bc he’s a great athlete with loads of potential. He won’t play SS in the bigs so his errors and half a season long yips didn’t mean much.

ADC is an average athlete that doesn’t do anything at a + level other than hit. He will not go 1st round unless he signs for well under slot value.
I’m not a betting man but if I was I would bet that adc goes first. Slade was mediocre at best here. Zamora was a error machine with a bad attitude.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I have high hopes for next year if Rosario Mederos McFarlane and Jake Smith all stick around and get another offseason to improve
I’m not worried about Rosario longterm at all. He’s shown he can do it and the consistency will come. Mederos jury is out, but the stuff is there. I’ve mentioned my suspicions that Smith gets drafted and leaves. I’ll admit to being the board’s resident McFarlane hater.

Advertisement
Morales is so so so BAD at the plate right now. He needs time off. He isnt doing anything up there

Yoyo trying to pull everything. He use to drive outside pitches to right field. Now he strikes out easily on outside pitches. He's a hot mess right now.

Advertisement
Back