May 2 at Boston College 1pm ACCNX

Advertisement
Yoyo GIDP to end the inning. The newly configured top of the order brings the minimum to the plate.

Advertisement
Garland is getting hit hard early. Pitches are are around the middle of the plate. He needs to pitch on the edges.

Advertisement
Well, at least Pitelli extended that AB which started off poorly... but if he is 5'10 170 I'm Joe DiMaggio... I would have guessed 5'8 150, oh excuse me, Marilyn is at the door.

For the love of god someone explain to me how BC has better athletes than us up and down the lineup

Advertisement
Advertisement
Sunday Bloody Sunday again I'm afraid... yeah Smith to stop the bleeding sounds right.

4-0 on SF. Two outs. Hard to see us scoring five runs after our first two trips to the plate.

This is tough for me to say because college baseball is my favorite sport.... but I’m beginning to get burnt out on canes baseball. The athletic program in general is in shambles but Miami baseball is really in the gutter. Basketball stinks but basketball has no history/legacy to live up to. Completely different than the once great baseball program

Advertisement
Back