May 17 vs FGCU 6pm ACCNX

Advertisement
The way we're swinging the bats, doubt it will matter either way. Hope I am wrong, but it's hard to be confident w what our eyes are telling us.
Let’s hope Rok’s intel on Villegas is right and Max feels better for an offensive boost. Either that or hope for a three day rainout.

If Villegas and Romero are back:
1 Kayfus 1B
2 Villegas LF
3 Burke CF
4 Romero C
5 Levenson RF
6 Morales 3B
7 Dorian 2B
8 Garcia DH
9 Pitelli SS

FWIW, the Warren Nolan predicted RPI is still #4 with a 2-1 series win this weekend, so it’s all still there to play for and this game could be rendered meaningless.

But as everyone has said, we’re trending in the wrong direction.

Gino confirmed rok’s reporting in his postgame press conference
-Villegas has tendinitis in his knee. Not yet cleared to run, but they hope to have him back this weekend.
-Max is sick. Felt a little better, but he’s day to day.
-Renzo has a hand injury from his slide. Scans were clear. He was available tonight to run but is still not cleared to hit. It’s possible he could return this weekend.

Advertisement
If Villegas and Romero are back:
1 Kayfus 1B
2 Villegas LF
3 Burke CF
4 Romero C
5 Levenson RF
6 Morales 3B
7 Dorian 2B
8 Garcia DH
9 Pitelli SS
That should be the lineup the way Morales and Pitelli are swinging the bat right now, but we know it won't be.

That should be the lineup the way Morales and Pitelli are swinging the bat right now, but we know it won't be.
It wouldn’t surprise me if he dropped Pitelli assuming we’re healthy. It would surprise me if he actually drops Yoyo.

Tonight’s bullpen use basically confirmed another spin of the Rosario wheel on Saturday.

Tonight’s bullpen use basically confirmed another spin of the Rosario wheel on Saturday.
Friday The 13Th Horror GIF by filmeditor

Advertisement
This is what I have talked about at nauseum on this board for 10 years now.

The day the canes are playing their best ball at end of year is the year I know we’ve finally turned the corner

For the 10th year in a row we were mid season superstars only to limp to the finish.

Our beloved canes are so **** predictable

Helen Keller could see the serious problems with this program.

Unfortunately, Radakovich is friendly with the DiMare family, so Gino has a job for life.

Advertisement
Tonight needs to be Palmquist to Walters. Don't care if it's the 4th inning, 6th inning. Don't let anyone else pitch.

Advertisement
Back