May 17 vs FGCU 6pm ACCNX

I’m gonna tell you again, just like I did a couple years ago about hosting when we lost to UNC in the tourney. We are nowhere near a lock for top 8. If we lose this game, we have to sweep ND or go 2-1 and get to the ship in the ACCT. It will take a giant shake up all around us for that to change.

Advertisement
Bad teams do bad things, and we have been bad most of our recent games, despite some bullying to Dakota.

Advertisement
I’m glad he got to have a lefty throw him four pitches out of the zone

Advertisement
F YOU gInO…like watching your ship sink?
What a pathetic coach…little green dwarf’s will leave laughing this weekend. Rad fire
this A Hole.

Gino loves his matchups
He has no feel for pitching. I simply can't believe JD is even involved in these decisions. As much as I hate the Martins, they understood that when a pitcher is cruising, you don't take him out.

Advertisement
I’m gonna tell you again, just like I did a couple years ago about hosting when we lost to UNC in the tourney. We are nowhere near a lock for top 8. If we lose this game, we have to sweep ND or go 2-1 and get to the ship in the ACCT. It will take a giant shake up all around us for that to change.
This is why I'm not sweating it. If they don't handle their business, then they're just not good enough.

It's all in front of them. It's up to them to go out and prove they deserve to be one of the best teams.

The truth is, the way they're playing, it won't matter if we get a top 8 seed because they won't get out of a regional unless things change in a hurry. They don't have that dominant killer instinct offensively and are making way too many mistakes this late in the season.

Advertisement
This is why I'm not sweating it. If they don't handle their business, then they're just not good enough.

It's all in front of them. It's up to them to go out and prove they deserve to be one of the best teams.

The truth is, the way they're playing, it won't matter if we get a top 8 seed because they won't get out of a regional unless things change in a hurry. They don't have that dominant killer instinct offensively and are making way too many mistakes this late in the season.
You’re right. And I mean it doesn’t matter if Miami is the 2 seed or 16 seed, idk how we beat UF to get outta there anyway. Might get some hate for that, but it’s how I feel. Palm can’t pitch 4 times in a weekend.

I guess we're going to go out w another whimper vs the mighty FGCU ... whatever the **** they are called.

Some of u in denial worried about seeds and rankings. this team really sucks lately. Thats a Fact. Be lucky if ND doesnt sweep us.
Nice try Kayfus. Just like Sunday. Blecccch.

Advertisement
Back