May 17 vs FGCU 6pm ACCNX

Advertisement
You’re right. And I mean it doesn’t matter if Miami is the 2 seed or 16 seed, idk how we beat UF to get outta there anyway. Might get some hate for that, but it’s how I feel. Palm can’t pitch 4 times in a weekend.
Beat Uf 🤣🤣🤣🤣 how the **** we going to beat a team like south alabama or USF like we couldn’t do last year 🤣

This baseball program is a dumpster fire. A **** of a run in March doesn’t change what my eyes have seen over last month+ it’s the same program that hasn’t sniffed a good showing in Omaha since 2008 and they’re playing just like it

You’re right. And I mean it doesn’t matter if Miami is the 2 seed or 16 seed, idk how we beat UF to get outta there anyway. Might get some hate for that, but it’s how I feel. Palm can’t pitch 4 times in a weekend.
The team hasn't shown us anything to think differently.

They have ND and the ACC tournament to get right or implode. It's all up to them.

Advertisement
In hindsight, Gino should have canceled because his team is reeling from the FSU game and overlooking FGCU towards ND.
Oh cmon. "reeling from FSU so cant beat up a .500 FGC team?" if we are a good team, we win games like this no sweat, after a mixed weekend or whatever. Enuff excuses. We just suck lately, not playing a game to avoid a loss is absurd.

Beat Uf 🤣🤣🤣🤣 how the **** we going to beat a team like south alabama or USF like we couldn’t do last year 🤣

This baseball program is a dumpster fire. A **** of a run in March doesn’t change what my eyes have seen over last month+ it’s the same program that hasn’t sniffed a good showing in Omaha since 2008 and they’re playing just like it
Well, I wouldn't go that far. They're still on top of the ACC for at least 3 more days.

Oh cmon. "reeling from FSU so cant beat up a .500 FGC team?" if we are a good team, we win games like this no sweat, after a mixed weekend or whatever. Enuff excuses. We just suck lately, not playing a game to avoid a loss is absurd.
I was being sarcastic, but truthful.

Advertisement
I hope you are right - you guys seem more confident about this game than I am. Another 2 - 2 week will not bode well for our chances at securing a Top 8 seed.
I wasnt being confident, I was hoping there was no way on earth we’d need to or would use theirs arms when there are 3 important games this week and this one isn’t one of them.

WELP

Jim Mora Playoffs GIF

Advertisement
We’re about equal RPI points between 4th and 17th. There really is a lot on the line this weekend. We need something big from Palm Thursday on short rest.

We’re about equal RPI points between 4th and 17th. There really is a lot on the line this weekend. We need something big from Palm Thursday on short rest.
The way we're swinging the bats, doubt it will matter either way. Hope I am wrong, but it's hard to be confident w what our eyes are telling us.

Advertisement
For what it's worth and not that it will surprise anyone here, but the last 5 national champions all played .750 ball or higher their last 20 games of the season. Better flip the switch starting Thursday or it will be another early post-season exit.

For what it's worth and not that it will surprise anyone here, but the last 5 national champions all played .750 ball or higher their last 20 games of the season. Better flip the switch starting Thursday or it will be another early post-season exit.
This is what I have talked about at nauseum on this board for 10 years now.

The day the canes are playing their best ball at end of year is the year I know we’ve finally turned the corner

For the 10th year in a row we were mid season superstars only to limp to the finish.

Our beloved canes are so **** predictable

Maybe this was the one loss left for the regular season and we sweep ND.

This is what I have talked about at nauseum on this board for 10 years now.

The day the canes are playing their best ball at end of year is the year I know we’ve finally turned the corner

For the 10th year in a row we were mid season superstars only to limp to the finish.

Our beloved canes are so **** predictable
Remember UVA's 1 title, they were literally a bubble team to even make it in the 64 w two weeks left in the season.

Advertisement
Back