Max Buchanan having surgery today

At this point TrumpyCane doesn't think Catnwell gets any serious burn the rest of the year unless a tackle goes down

Merriweather from UGA will get the G spot hopefully

Same. No clue why ppl insist on bringing up Cantwell playing when he has not shown he is ready.

It’s SJ and merriweather. They arent moving McCoy or at least I’d be completely shocked if they did.
 
Why are the Oline not wearing knee braces this year???
No point in braces if you're getting rolled up on. More force travels towards the ankles and makes injuries more likely there.

It can stabilize for minor existing injuries, but ultimately doesn't fix anything.
 
no. you should watch the tape of what Cantwell looked like vs Clemson
That's a zero-second highlight tape. Logged zero snaps

Cantwell would probably start at LT for almost every other ACC team, but he is playing behind the best LT in the country. Why does he struggle with RT? I couldn't tell you
 
I know OL is Marios forte but the fact we do not have any ready and capable back ups at some of these spots is nuts

yes I know we had and the portal but the strength of the team is supposed to be OL. The brand of footbal we play doesnt work if are getting beat up front
 
It's gonna be Merriweather and SJ subbing between both guard spots
SJ had a couple of nice plays in the 4th quarter against Clemson, but they were already beaten up by that point. I have serious concerns about him starting against ND. I pray Buchanan is back before that game, or Cantwell is ready to earn a spot in the starting lineup
 
I liked what I saw from Cannon Pickett and Rhys Woodrow as additional options/depth pieces at G. Gives you options along with Merriwheather and also Cantwell at RT and McCoy inside. Still see 9 guys who can play despite losing Buchanon. Thank god Congdon settled in at LG.
 
and they're not now going to throw Cantwell in there as a starter in game 6
There was a point when Cantwell was ahead of Cogden at Guard. After the Wake game, nobody expected us to start Cogden for Clemson. He not only started, but he played almost every snap. These things can change quickly
 
Back
Top