ShadowSpring
Junior
- Joined
- Oct 13, 2017
- Messages
- 8,504
Facebook doctors are saying 6-8 weeks
Yeah well CIS doctors are saying give him some tramadol and a knee braceFacebook doctors are saying 6-8 weeks
Basically, I just offered a more plausible explanation.So basically you said he’s not ready, which is what I listed as an option.Or, he's a freshman. He's not Sisi, who played at IMG. Cantwell played at a small schooll in rural Missouri. In a mostly run offense. He tends to play high & doesnt have the bend Congdon has. He's a tackle and he will be fine.
I’ve mentioned this but I just don’t like messing with center. But RR is a solid guard. I’d roll with SJ and Merriweather then go from there.this makes the most sense to me right now
Moore, Brown, Luka, Max, OJ?5 players are out for season that were on 2 deep. We lose any more there will be no playoffs.