Max Buchanan having surgery today

Thought is you are over working your engineering brain. You need to take some time to recover.
I've been a canes fan for 50 years Bro! Even when I lived in Tennessee for 20 years mountain man. Its people like me that keep our country progressing not going backwards like you. Love your mountain objectivity!! Keep following big foot.
 
1000019325.jpg
 
He just posted on X. Not sure if it’s a season ender.
When our best corner goes down on the first play of the first game we played this year, and our second best corner just thereafter, and its been an avalanche ever since, we've got to wonder why?

Why is this occurring? I believe We had similar issues during Mario's second year and I was totally humiliated by our audience of MD's when I questioned this. I recalled a common answer was that this is football and injuries will occur. But at this pace?? Two or three new injuries every game for extended periods of time?? Give me a **** break.

Issues being brought up are fair. Are we working so **** hard during practices that our bodies become so weak we just simply cant take the pounding? It seems that we make a good play and suddenly that player is out for an extended period of time. Even our biggest players!!

So what's changed in the strength and conditioning area since last year? For one, I believe we have new coaches? If that is the case we then should review our system. Are we giving our players proper down time to recuperate.

It seems as though the majority of the injuries are either upper or lower extremities. These are usually the worst type injuries. ******* depressing!

As an Engineers that reviews processes going awry regularly, there are three questions we use that usually drive us to the root cause of negative issues/behaviors. 1) What worked?, 2) What did not work properly and 3) What are we doing to prevent negative reoccurrences? Are we working smarter along with working harder??

Thoughts??
my brother, take a statistics course
 
Back
Top