Maurice Smith speaks about ongoing battle w/BAMA to Transfer

Why quote him? Put him on ignore like 99% of the board already did.

NutFumbler is an FSU troll. Ignore his drivel.

Aww poor sensitive little baby, did I invade your safe space? FOH

I'm not saying anything that isn't true. You being a sensitive ***** won't stop the truth from being spoken

Advertisement
The SEC is literally about to implode. And when they do, we'll be there to mop up the remains.

Advertisement
He just open up the flood gates to people who will try to transfer to Ga . Saban messed up

Guess the kid figured it was worth the risk to never play at all vs playing for Rumph. Lol have to admit it's funny if nothing else.

No excuses. They had JC Jackson fall in to their lap and passed...NO EXCUSES for bad CB play

do you use that "no excuse" mantra when your intellectual ability is questioned?

He just open up the flood gates to people who will try to transfer to Ga . Saban messed up

Guess the kid figured it was worth the risk to never play at all vs playing for Rumph. Lol have to admit it's funny if nothing else.

No excuses. They had JC Jackson fall in to their lap and passed...NO EXCUSES for bad CB play

do you use that "no excuse" mantra when your intellectual ability is questioned?

Haha try me buddy.

I'm guessing you're a teacher by your mix of smugness and your beta personality. You know what they say...those who can't do, teach.

Haha try me buddy.

I'm guessing you're a teacher by your mix of smugness and your beta personality. You know what they say...those who can't do, teach.

Go home boy before you dad comes looking for you.

Advertisement

Haha try me buddy.

Mom and dad were clearly related prior to marriage.

Glad we didn't get this whiner. Considering the number of garbage cans and dumpsters in close proximity to the Schwartz Center, no telling what kind of situation could have developed if someone threw one Smith's third grade art projects into the refuse.

Advertisement
Mark this down as the moment Saban went soft and jumped the shark.

It isn't over yet. I think there's still a good chance the SEC denies the waiver, because this no-transfer-within-the-SEC thing is a conference rule, not an Alabama rule (though Saban et al seem happy to enforce it).

Here's the SEC's statement RE: Smith and the rule, and it sounds like they're setting the table for a "still, nah man" decision:

"The SEC does not provide waivers of SEC rules absent circumstances that demonstrate a clear reason for granting an exception to those rules," the league statement said. "Each waiver request is reviewed on a case-by-case basis."

I think ol' Saban may have signed the waiver, expecting the SEC to hold hard and fast to the rule since there are no mitigating circumstances in Smith's favor (sick parents, some exclusive graduate program, etc.). Then, Saban still gets what he wants but let's the SEC fall on the sword.

We shall see soon.

Last edited:
:beedog2: :bobross: :hunt_dog_lol: :jordan: :monkey-serious:

So much butthurt in this thread smh hilarious

/ entitlement mentality is obvious on this site

Last edited:
Advertisement
Mark this down as the moment Saban went soft and jumped the shark.

It isn't over yet. I think there's still a good chance the SEC denies the waiver, because this no-transfer-within-the-SEC thing is a conference rule, not an Alabama rule (though Saban et al seem happy to enforce it).

Here's the SEC's statement RE: Smith and the rule, and it sounds like they're setting the table for a "still, nah man" decision:

"The SEC does not provide waivers of SEC rules absent circumstances that demonstrate a clear reason for granting an exception to those rules," the league statement said. "Each waiver request is reviewed on a case-by-case basis."

I think ol' Saban may have signed the waiver, expecting the SEC to hold hard and fast to the rule since there are no mitigating circumstances in Smith's favor (sick parents, some exclusive graduate program, etc.). Then, Saban still gets what he wants but let's the SEC fall on the sword.

We shall see soon.
This is what I think will play out. SEC powers-that-be have zero problem playing the bad guy, per se, especially when ESPN defends and props them up at all costs. So, they will deny the waiver (due to the nonexistent extenuating circumstances as cited above).

So, Bama is basically doing what they should be doing right now...avoiding more scrutiny so they can focus on the season, and deferring to the conference to enforce the rule as they see fit. I'm guessing that Saban already knows what the SEC will do...and he has been assured that the SEC will back him up, which really - that's what they should do here given the rules.

Once that happens - Mo Smith -> the 305. Hopefully.

Just saw on Twitter that SEC approved his waiver. Mo Smith to UGA.

Son of bytch.

Advertisement
Back