Maurice Smith speaks about ongoing battle w/BAMA to Transfer

Advertisement
It is interesting how Kirby Smart is crapping on his former boss by orchestrating this whole affair. An in the end this kid is a pawn who will end up Maryland probably. This small amount of bad press is nothing to Saban or future bama recruits.

Saban runs off countless kids every year and that doesn't affect his recruiting classes because the kids always think that won't be me I azazm going to the NFL in three.

Go Canes

Advertisement
His mother sounds like an entitled *******. At least for the 2 sentences I heard of her.

He couldn't enjoy being the 1st person in his family to graduate college because big bad Saban won't let him transfer to UGA.

I'm beyond bored with this kid and his mom. You aren't going to Georgia. Please enjoy running errands with your mom and watching "The View" this fall while the rest of the country plays college football.

Advertisement
He couldn't enjoy being the 1st person in his family to graduate college because big bad Saban won't let him transfer to UGA.

Sounded like a crybaby to me when he was spewing about his stuff in the trash. He and his mommy made it too obvious that they're trying to use the press to bully Saban into doing what they want him to do. Now, he's whining about not being able to enjoy graduation? Sounds like a percy *** to me.

If he gets his wish to go to UGA, I hope Richt orchestrates one of his former players to try to leave UGA for Miami. Let the hypocrisy of Kirby Smart out to the public

This kid needs to grow a pair. He's acting like he's the first kid that was told that he couldn't go to certain programs when transferring. Deal with it. That's life. He and his mother expect us to believe that he really wants to go to Georgia to "pursue his graduate studies?" Now he's making a big deal about it in the press?

Advertisement
What in the actual fck? Do they not understand there is a chance Bama could end up playing Georgia in the SEC champ game. What coach is going to help a team beat him by giving them good players? :Qft9gEw:

If he gets his wish to go to UGA, I hope Richt orchestrates one of his former players to try to leave UGA for Miami. Let the hypocrisy of Kirby Smart out to the public

But at this stage now its too late. That kid would have to learn an entire new offense or defense. Plus he's probably sitting out cause the kids that wanted to leave Georgia were underclassmen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I felt obliged to at least bring up the name JC Jackson.

JC Jackson. There. I said it twice.

Advertisement
If im Richt i continue to recruit him as hard as possible until the end. We can definitely use him. Were going for it all this year and we need all they help we can get. Id tell them "were going to continue to recruit you until you decide, but with this being your last year your doing yourself a disservice by not getting yourself into a training camp right away"

He may sound like a ***** but the dude can play corner do is still take him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Back