Maurice Smith - Saban gave in....

Advertisement
Well, on the brightside, it will make us better next year. A young guy is going to have to step up and take his place. We're loosing too many upperclassmen in the secondary already. Would of left us screwed next year throwing in too many guys with no expirience. JC Jackson still killing me though. Not only for this year, but wed have him next year too to bridge the gap with the freshman. Oh well, wel see how it plays out.

[TWEET]764168346468290560[/TWEET]
I'm actually glad we didn't get this kid, seems like a dude who can't handle that he peaked in High school & needs every ounce of attention he can find in order to satisfy his lack of playing time.

I'm actually glad we didn't get this kid, seems like a dude who can't handle that he peaked in High school & needs every ounce of attention he can find in order to satisfy his lack of playing time.

We could have used him. Our starting 5 doesn't look bad at all now thanks to Colbert joining and Jenkins stepping up. But after that, there's a sharp drop off. We're paper thin talent wise at DB and LB.

We could have used him. Our starting 5 doesn't look bad at all now thanks to Colbert joining and Jenkins stepping up. But after that, there's a sharp drop off. We're paper thin talent wise at DB and LB.
We could have used JC Jackson, this kid... Is just vastly overrated

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back