Matthew Thomas

Advertisement
I would be pretty surprised if he ends up elsewhere. Maybe if we fall flat or the NCAA kills us, but I don't see it. He will be a cornerstone of the defense going forward IMO.

Advertisement
I had a vision the other day of late in the 4th quarter against a Jameis Winston lead FSU offense and we could potentially field the following defense on third down:

DE- McCord
DT- Bryant
DT- Briscoe or Bostwick
DE- Chick
LB/S Hybrid (over tight ends)- Kearse
MLB- Perryman
OLB- Thomas
CB- Howard
CB- Bush
Nickel- Burns
Safety- Jenkins

I had a vision the other day of late in the 4th quarter against a Jameis Winston lead FSU offense and we could potentially field the following defense on third down:

DE- McCord
DT- Bryant
DT- Briscoe or Bostwick
DE- Chick
MLB- Perryman
OLB- Thomas
CB- Howard
CB- Bush
Nickel- Burns
Safety- Jenkins

Giggity. Possibly even McCord at LB and Hamilton at DE, who really knows though.

Defense wins championships especially a strong front 7 and Golden is building that with his first 2 classes..

Advertisement

DE- McCord
DT- Bryant
DT- Briscoe or Bostwick
DE- Chick
MLB- Perryman
OLB- Thomas
CB- Howard
CB- Bush
Nickel- Burns
Safety- Jenkins

That looks like an $EC defense, meaning **** near all of those guys would've been playing in the $EC if Shannon were still corching.

I almost forgot we signed McCord lol. It will be interesting to see if he's skilled enough to play LB or if he'll need to put on some pounds for DE.

Let's wait until Bush, Howard, McCord and all of the other 2012 folks play a snap before crowning anyone.

Advertisement

DE- McCord
DT- Bryant
DT- Briscoe or Bostwick
DE- Chick
MLB- Perryman
OLB- Thomas
CB- Howard
CB- Bush
Nickel- Burns
Safety- Jenkins

Dayuuuuumm. Just went from 6 to midnight.

DE- McCord
DT- Bryant
DT- Briscoe or Bostwick
DE- Chick
MLB- Perryman
OLB- Thomas
CB- Howard
CB- Bush
Nickel- Burns
Safety- Jenkins

I like.

Advertisement

DE- McCord
DT- Bryant
DT- Briscoe or Bostwick
DE- Chick
MLB- Perryman
OLB- Thomas
CB- Howard
CB- Bush
Nickel- Burns
Safety- Jenkins

Wow that got me excited. Golden is definitely bringing in some exciting athletes. If we pull Thomas, Burns and/or Alexander, Jamal Carter, and George Williams I think our defense will be stacked with potential playmakers for the next 3 or 4 seasons.

Advertisement
Back