Matthew Thomas

What makes you think Harris likes Miami and Golden? Since Shannon's departure, it's been practically the opposite. Ice is not an ally anymore.

Ice has been to UM for Jr Days and practices. No problems with Ice and UM

Last edited:
Advertisement
Papacane(Hurrikane) and Genron can go kick rocks. If Luke keeps up his whiny *****in', he can kick rocks as well.

Advertisement
What makes you think Harris likes Miami and Golden? Since Shannon's departure, it's been practically the opposite. Ice is not an ally anymore.

Ice has been to UM for Jr Days and practices. They are not problems with Ice and UM

Would be petty if there was. 2 of his kids were major athletes at Miami.

Did he not expect Golden to bring in his own people?

JamieNewberg
OLB Matthew Thomas just told me #Canes r his leader
9:47am - 15 Apr 12

lol

Advertisement
nothing new kid is playing the game and doing it well lol. Miami should land Thomas and Kirkland from btw and Kirkland is close to commiting.

JamieNewberg
OLB Matthew Thomas just told me #Canes r his leader
9:47am - 15 Apr 12

lol

I hope he ends up a cane. Bama is going to be tough to beat for him.

Could you imagine kirby, witt, perryman, blue, thomas all together for a couple of years. Maybe even luck up and get williams or deeb

Just think, Thomas, grace and kearse could come in next year. The LB competition would be insane.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Miami leads for Thomas.....$&@$

You wouldn't post that unless some Bama insider said that Thomas is a Bama lock I'm thinking. Someone correct me if I'm wrong. All I know for sure is that you're a ridiculous Bama homer and homers don't post bad news regarding their team.

Miami leads for Thomas.....$&@$

You wouldn't post that unless some Bama insider said that Thomas is a Bama lock I'm thinking. Someone correct me if I'm wrong. All I know for sure is that you're a ridiculous Bama homer and homers don't post bad news regarding their team.

Yepppp he usually comes in one these threads and has his homer spin on things.

Advertisement
Back