Matthew Thomas

CaneLos

Retired staff
Premium
Recently named Bama his leader in a video interview for Scout. Of source, he's named 3 leaders within the last 3 months so.......it'll likely change atleast another 9-10 times by February.

/stay out of this thread, ROLLTIDE

Advertisement
Not worried, with Ice Harris there, Kirkland most likely a future Cane, and Coach Golden who won't get out recruited I expect him to be a Cane.

I've actually heard some rumblings about someone helping Bama out down here. Hopefully it doesn't turn out to be anything that influential.

We cant let this kid get away. Golden will be all over him

I still cant understand all these guys that say they are canes fans since they were young but still go elsewhere

Advertisement
crossover22[]_[];400282 said:

I still cant understand all these guys that say they are canes fans since they were young but still go elsewhere

It is simple. 17 year old kids get caught up in the moment. We all made dumb decisions at that age that we shake our head at now. It also doesn't hurt that Roll TAWWWDDDD keeps winning and we haven't been...

Way back in the summer Thomas said right away that he wanted to go OOS for school. Hopefully this is a Tracy Howard type situation where we can convince him to stay home with his friends.

8.jpg

not worried.

Advertisement
What makes you think Harris likes Miami and Golden? Since Shannon's departure, it's been practically the opposite. Ice is not an ally anymore.

Would be a shame to miss out on Thomas as he seems like a beast off the edge, but it's very early and has already been mentioned the kid has changed favorites 3 times. Golden will put in the work, so if we miss out on him it won't be because of a lack of effort.

Advertisement

Way back in the summer Thomas said right away that he wanted to go OOS for school. Hopefully this is a Tracy Howard type situation where we can convince him to stay home with his friends.

I hope that is the case. Hope he is a cane but bama wouldnt shock me.

How on Earth are you interpreting Ice Harris as an enemy? He sent both his sons here and his young one that is coming up has talked about how much his family loves it here. This kid Thomas will play the game, because that is what these high profile South Florida kids do, and then most likely be a 'Cane at the end.

Advertisement
We do any type of winning this year and it seems unlikely that other schools will be beating golden for kids down here.

yeah and Eduardo clements had UGA as a leader for a long time. pfff

think this kid will be a CANE barring crippling NCAA sanctions or a complete total meltdown this year on the football field

Advertisement
Back