**Matthew Thomas/Denver Kirkland Live Updates**

You know, I don't usually get upset about stuff like this, but DK, Ice, and all the BTW bullcrap drama about getting the offer back for this? Really. That is all ego right there...

Advertisement
There is no way to overcome the incessant negative recruiting that their own HS coaches were doing against UM. We should have never even met with kirkland and his family after we pulled the scholarship.

Ice's bank account is richer, his star play was pushed to F$U and his son will be a future F$U QB as Miami will not recruit him to play QB, if not at all. This is all good. Al and company did everything they could within the rules. The kids that signed with the U today, are the future of the U. It's going to be expensive for Thomas's parents to go to F$U to see him play. Our staff gives 100% effort everyday. This is not on them, it's on the influencers in the heads of these kids in Miami-Dade. Our future looks real good.

Advertisement
Miami is right in his backyard, and MT says they can come and see me play at FSU. I don't see the logic. They can come and see you play your whole career at Miami, but couple times at FSU.

These South Florida kids are fraud man. They all effing claim they are Miami fans growing up, they throw up the U and come signing day they **** it all up.

So true. Both of their comments made no sense. As usual, no other local schools have to deal with this nonsense from their high school kids.

Matthew's excuse for picking FSU makes no ******* sense. Bull **** reason for leaving. **** them.

Advertisement
After hearing that ICE interview with Joe Rose and reading the tweets from Aunty Puke and convict Bean, I knew we were gonna get ****ed. Al, get the kids that wanna come here and don't even bother recruiting these schools. It's just a waste of time and resources. If any of these "305" kids want to come here then let them commit and not take any trips. If they look around let them know you ain't interested. Oh...**** U ICE you little *****!

I would honestly work for free for the next year to watch us run the table next year and then see what happens. Then, I'd tell all the high school coaches in South Florida to go eff themselves if they keep pulling this crap.

well atleast i know not to follow Chad Thomas's recruitment next year...he is FSU bound.

-Well they "SHOWED"...Al Golden's ***....

Jesus Christ FSU has a SICK lb class. Matt Thomas is BIGTIME....kid was sold on FSU..he gets to go up there and be with his bro..and play with Miami guys in Tally (if that makes ANY sense)....imma be honest we possibly was 3rd in running for him behind Bama...which is why that "play with guys from miami" thing was odd. You know its bad when Tim Harris Jr said dude ws blowing off UM calls...and had to be "CONVINCED" to talk to us.

Advertisement
Ice's bank account is richer, his star play was pushed to F$U and his son will be a future F$U QB as Miami will not recruit him to play QB, if not at all. This is all good. Al and company did everything they could within the rules. The kids that signed with the U today, are the future of the U. It's going to be expensive for Thomas's parents to go to F$U to see him play. Our staff gives 100% effort everyday. This is not on them, it's on the influencers in the heads of these kids in Miami-Dade. Our future looks real good.

While this makes it more difficult for us, it actually is a sad day for SOFla football.

Once you get past the emotional WOW/disappointment of all this you start to realize there was nothing more AG and staff could have done. Intelligent people see what is happening here and it won't last long as long as AG and staff keep plugging away.

Let's continue to rally for the young roster that we currently have, the growth they showed on the field last year - and most importantly today - our new signees!

all schools have coaches that push players to a certain school.

for the longest really miami pretty much owned northwestern and booker t. really al golden ****ed this one up with the offer thing, he pulled a power move and overplayed his hand. even fsu people were saying kirkland was going to miami before last week, don't really no what that was about. either recruiting is recruiting, who gives a **** till they suit up. all these guys seen as the 'stars' now may be transferring in a year or two. you never know.

Two can play this game. It is really simple. Basically put it out there that UM will not offer anyone coming out of BTW, and that will hurt kids thinking about going there if they want to. It's just 2 kids, but put an end to this stuff quick. Make sure they know, no kids at BTW will get an offer and it will change crap for sure.

Advertisement
No other University in America has to deal with what this U deals with. NONE

It's like we're the Vegas of Scum when it comes to recruiting.

What ****es me off more than anything is these kids who, as I said a few days ago, "I've been a Miami fan my whole life" only to sign elsewhere. They chase the money and are sold on B.S. Then, they always comeback to Miami area and are forgotten. I honestly hope Matthew Thomas and Kirkland never do a **** thing in college. Hope they both end up transferring to Division IAA schools.

Advertisement
Back