**Matthew Thomas/Denver Kirkland Live Updates**

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
lmao...@ The view of our "WAR ROOM".....Those dudes look defeated and depressed.

This has been an EPIC FAIL in closing by our staff..how the **** do u lose Denver Kirkland AND Alex Collins to ARKANSAS.....let that sink......

-As to Matt Thomas he was trolling harder than Chief Keef....kid apparently really was an FSU silent.

lmao...@ The view of our "WAR ROOM".....Those dudes look defeated and depressed.

This has been an EPIC FAIL in closing by our staff..how the **** do u lose Denver Kirkland AND Alex Collins to ARKANSAS.....let that sink......

-As to Matt Thomas he was trolling harder than Chief Keef....kid apparently really was an FSU silent.

Advertisement
Wow, rough day today. ******* NCAA **** has to get behind us and an ACC title should right the ship for 2014, I hope. Oh and F&CK YOU Ice Harris

Can you say *** raped... I feel hoodwinked and bamboozeled... my body ain't ready for this ****!

Advertisement
Miami is right in his backyard, and MT says they can come and see me play at FSU. I don't see the logic. They can come and see you play your whole career at Miami, but couple times at FSU.

These South Florida kids are fraud man. They all effing claim they are Miami fans growing up, they throw up the U and come signing day they **** it all up.

Advertisement
Back