Matt Rhule

Advertisement
Jake Gyllenhaal Reaction GIF

Advertisement
No thanks.

We’ve had enough Temple at this program.

Matt Rhule is fools gold, he literally had one good season at Baylor & immediately finessed that into a NFL gig, that he really didn’t deserve in the first place.

If/When James Franklin leaves Penn St he’d be a good fit with them, but keep him as far away from Miami as possible, he’s Al Folden & Manny Diaz combined.

Advertisement
No thanks.

Matt Rhule is fools gold, he literally had one good season at Baylor & immediately finessed that into a NFL gig, that he really didn’t deserve in the first place.

If/When James Franklin leaves Penn St he’d be a good fit with them, but keep him as far away from Miami as possible, he’s Al Folden & Manny Diaz combined.

Eh, I agree with some of that. If you remember he took Baylor from complete and utter shambles after the sexual assault mess and did turn it around. He can coach em up. I do agree that he might not be a good culture fit down here though

Eh, I agree with some of that. If you remember he took Baylor from complete and utter shambles after the sexual assault mess and did turn it around. He can coach em up. I do agree that he might not be a good culture fit down here though

This. Maybe he's a much better fit in college. Temple had two 10 win seasons and a conference title as well in years 3 and 4 out of 4 (after 2 wins his first year).

Advertisement
No thanks.

agree Rhule is an NFL coach not a big time cfb that suppose to recruit high valued talent.

I was just curious what our fan base thoughts of him were. I’m a Carolina panthers fan and believe he is an excellent coach. He needs better qb play and interior oline play to be successful in Carolina. I know he has turned two programs around, but I’m not sure how good he is as a recruiter. He is definitely a players coach which I’m not sure bodes well since we have a broken culture.

Advertisement
No thanks.

I'm a Temple alum and I'm even sick of myself. Enough of Temple.

Well when you compare his temple resume with manny’s temple resume I think rhule wins by a slim margin

Advertisement
Back