Matt Rhule Fired. Nebraska Bound?

Advertisement
So serious question. Why would he be Nebraska bound ?
He'll have a lot of interest in CFB but I think he'll be a "dream" candidate for Nebraska and they'll go all-in to try to get him with the new B1G $$$.

I'm not saying that would be MY first choice job or the best opening.

Advertisement
I wonder what would've happened had Alfredo brought Rhule here and Alfredo had actually been offered the Pedo State job but we made Rhule interim?

Then again, I also wonder if things would be different at all if Rick was completely healthy here.

Then again, I wish I didn't have to wonder so much about alternative universes involving Canes Football.

Advertisement
I wonder what would've happened had Alfredo brought Rhule here and Alfredo had actually been offered the Pedo State job but we made Rhule interim?

Then again, I also wonder if things would be different at all if Rick was completely healthy here.

Then again, I wish I didn't have to wonder so much about alternative universes involving Canes Football.
Big Hero GIF

In early...

short list candidate to replace Big Manny??

😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣

Playurs nortified?

Rhule would KILL IT, alá Pirate style, at Greentree.
but matt rhule went 1-11 and 2-12 in his first year at temple and baylor, then turned both teams around. and also nick saban lost to louisiana monroe, therefore big manny is going to be amazing.

Advertisement

Right was healthy we would never have had Manny or the turnover chain

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back