Matt Porter on Big O show

Think about this way. We are halfway through the season and 3-3 with embarrassing losses to three teams we are much more talented than

Also, it's not true there wouldn't be anticipation next season, even if Golden is retained. Kaaya will have a year under his belt. Let's say recruiting goes well. Once spring practice rolls around there will be the same focus as always, with happy adjustments and overreaction in both directions. Not everybody will be stuck in the previous October or November, whining. That's simply the way it works. I remember the laughable assertions on Dolphin sites last year that Jonathan Martin was such a wimp that no team would ever give him a workout or want him in their building. Now he's starting for the 49ers. Big shock, a football player playing football. Next spring and offseason will be no different, even if Golden is coach, with football fans analyzing their favorite team. Another big shock.

Awsi, I respect the wisdom and experience you have demonstrated in your posts, but two flaws in this response to another excellent poster, "The Mad Storks"Offspring, First, the assertion of "Let's say recruiting goes well." If Goldilocks wants to complain about previous negative recruiting, he will be positively enraged when he experiences the "Dead Coach Walking" treatment out on the trail next year. In year five, it is hard to sell parents and athletes that they will be part of a "dynamic re-birth," especially with Kinkos making 50,000 copies of the just posted Luther Robinson story. If Goldilocks stays, along with his dance partner Dorito, recruiting will be at the FCS level.

Martin is only starting due to injury and the 49'ers are not exactly a model of NFL consistency, so not a real "winning" point.

Advertisement
You're right. He gets ****y real FAST on Twitter. I've had it out with him a few times & felt like I was arguing with a teenage girl. Why anyone listens to him is beyond me. I actually think hes a hater......just cashing those checks. Read between the lines on that guy - he's enjoying our meltdown. **** him....
Somebody should ask Porter why Heaps isn't the starter.

He got all ****y when our site contradicted the beat writer BS that Heaps was winning the job. Once Kaaya was named the stater, I called Porter out on it on Twitter. He said that "anyone with a clue" knew that Heaps would've won the job if his shoulder hadn't gotten sore.

Now the truth about Kaaya and Heaps is out for everyone to see. This experience made me realize why the coaches were comfortable opening the practices to guys like Porter. They don't even know what they're looking at.

Idc if the randy 7-5 vs al 7-5 6-6 race card hasta get pulled. Pull the ******* thing & get him outta here idc.

Advertisement
You're right. He gets ****y real FAST on Twitter. I've had it out with him a few times & felt like I was arguing with a teenage girl. Why anyone listens to him is beyond me. I actually think hes a hater......just cashing those checks. Read between the lines on that guy - he's enjoying our meltdown. **** him....
Somebody should ask Porter why Heaps isn't the starter.

He got all ****y when our site contradicted the beat writer BS that Heaps was winning the job. Once Kaaya was named the stater, I called Porter out on it on Twitter. He said that "anyone with a clue" knew that Heaps would've won the job if his shoulder hadn't gotten sore.

Now the truth about Kaaya and Heaps is out for everyone to see. This experience made me realize why the coaches were comfortable opening the practices to guys like Porter. They don't even know what they're looking at.

Porter is one of the dumbest fvcks in all of sports. I have some emails from him that would make your head spin with their stupidity.

Advertisement
Back