Matchups you're most looking forward to in UF game

Advertisement
Honestly?

Our coaching staff vs. those ********

Manny's first time running the show. Enos and Baker are new to The U.

Mullen's M.O. over the years is to be patient and avoid killer mistakes. He's not going to press if he's down a touchdown at halftime — even when every Gator fan at the Citrus Bowl is peeing down his or her leg dreading another 'L' to their "not rival"

Can we hang in there if we face a little adversity early?

Last edited:
No brainer... if our DL can handle their OL and help to disrupt the running game and set the tone early and produce more predictable long third downs.

No brainer... if our DL can handle their OL and help to disrupt the running game and set the tone early and produce more predictable long third downs.
I feel like our OL vs their DL is going to be very telling for the gaytor. I know our DL will cause havoc for Franks though our ability to stop the run is also a big key.

Advertisement
Jeff Thomas vs Brian Edwards :cool:

Not anymore
I hate the gates, but CJ is fast as ****. When I watched them his technique was bad, so you'll have to beat him with double move and well timed passes. His speed makes up for his mistakes. Also he's not physical at all, a true cb that doesn't like physicality.

Saying he is not physical is an understatement. He literally patty cakes people down to the ground, like a girl, with two left hands

Trevon Grimes is main weapon on offense I am worried about.... Talk all that mess about us not wanting him but he is a stud.

Blades/Ivey better be up to the task.
Serious question for you guys: If Manny was our HC instead of Mork when Grimes was available, would Manny have taken him? I know there’s also the issue of not letting someone who spurns us from the area come back when it doesn’t work out elsewhere.

That said, based on what we saw with the portal this year, assuming the need and that he’s not a locker room problem, I have to believe Manny might have approached it differently.

Last edited:
Advertisement
CJ Henderson tackles like @ClancyNoseBest types (with paws).
Yeah, that's right - giving you the ole side-eye...

Advertisement
You feel good about there WR's vs our DB'S ? lol
Yes! If our DL is getting to their QB who I'm not convinced he can beat us with the aggressive pass rush. Now anyone can throw on us if we are giving them too much time even Savannah St! Take away Franks time to see the field, we force him into mistakes. Sit back and let him throw, he will do his job. Manny will not let him sit and survey the field to kill us!!

Advertisement
For entertainment purposes - Garvin, Hill & Rosseau vs whoever they put at the OT spots
For informational purposes - Our OL vs their DL

Advertisement
Back