Massive NY Times investigation on Winston rape just hit

I love that NYT is involved to give this rape cover up a national spotlight. Tallahassee is such a sad little place.

Advertisement
you are clearly ignorant. this is about justice for a rape victim, not about winning football games. i am not afraid of winston and while i hate losing to FSU i would much rather see justice for that girl that was raped than win football games. sorry if that sounds crazy but you have it all wrong semibrain.

That guy's long-winded post proves our point. What's the first thing he does when the integrity of Florida State University is questioned? "Ha ha, you can't beat us in football." Football is the center of their entire existence. We raise two billion dollars for academics, they point to their national title. We laugh at their little trailer town, they come back with football. It really makes you wonder what they talk about up there when they aren't winning a title.

ChicagoSeminole is one stupid ************. Lol at him writing that long *** post. Get a job my man.

ChicagoSeminole is one stupid ************. Lol at him writing that long *** post. Get a job my man.

170.gif

Advertisement
It's called the Penn State Syndrome:

Football is everything to FSU fans. Thats all they have in the backwoods area of Florida they call home. So when something as horrible as a sexual assult accusation against a member of their beloved football program comes to light. Their natural reaction is to automatically stand behind said member of football team and demoralize the person who is accusing said football member of this crime.

I remember reading in days after the PSU scandel broke that these kids who were grown young adults now, PSU fans were writing that they were "lying" to get money out of PSU. Once their beloved Joe Pa was brought into this and it was shown he had knowledge and did nothing about it, well the outrage grew even more, but not at Joe Pa because everyone loved him

It's sad to see, but even women @ FSU were defending Jameis.... just let that one sink in.

Last edited:
Well the Federal Law and Title IX violations seem to be substantiated and now it's time for the NCAA to investigate as they did with Penn State.

Mark Emmert are you listening or is it wrong for a coach to rape kids but okay for a University to cover-up (not investigate) a star player's alleged rape of a woman? You acted pretty quick with Penn State now lets see how you move with FSU.

Advertisement
Advertisement
You still think something can come of this? Hasn't the book been closed?

Regarding Winston?

No He isnt getting charged.

Will UM fans ever stop talking about it?

Only until they can beat FSU on a football field, so I say maybe 3 years from now it will be over for you guys. And that will still take a wide right type miracle for Fat Al to beat Jimbo.

Article was disappointing after all the buzz it was getting last night.

Article didnt reveal any new evidence, everyone knows TPD is dysfunctional and corrupt. This is the same police department that beat up an old lady on a DUI stop and claimed she was "resisting arrest" while cameras show her laying in the ground crying and getting kicked in the face by three male police officers.

The rape case from 10 years ago mentioned at the end of the article involved Corey Simon and he was acquitted by an all female jury after 5 minutes of deliberation. He should have never been charged. It was a farce.

I see they went with the "mystery shot" version of events. It's one of the less believable of the 5 stories she tells.

They forgot to mention that the UF medical lab tested her blood, and later confirmed and retested her blood, and found only a .04 BAC level and zero drugs after testing for 173 different drug precursors. Her blood was in Gainesville a month before Winston was even mentioned.

"But derpa derp the FSU boosters must have hacked into their computer files and brainwashed the UF doctor that did the test"

She wasn't drugged or drunk. This is indisputable. And the TPD or FSU couldn't have tampered those results.

They should of went with the "oh somebody hit me in the head and I don't remember story"

TPD deserves to get sued, and (bombshell) universities protect football players.

but this article doesn't change anything about Winston, Except the 3rd hand source about another girl feeling "violated" after having consensual *** with Winston.

But you guys can keep praying for a "miracle" and hope you don't have to watch him put up 40+ on UM in dolphins stadium later this year.

Dude, did you get this stuff direct from the Criminole AD or second hand? Do you realize that PSU people STILL think the University, football program or St Bobby, I sorry, Joe Pa, did anything wrong. Your little scum bucket is a serial offender and more will come out from his past and more will happen in the future. Your "institution" covered this up, with the assistance of PD. Rapist will probably get off on this one, but he will get caught in the future. Frame your defense of him so you will remember your level of corruption.

Amazing the silence from ESPN and Yahoo! Sports. I guess the salacious rantings of a convicted con artist are more credible and newsworthy than investigative journalist reports of alleged institutional conspiracy and corruption between a major university and local law enforcement.

Advertisement
"The truth will never be uncovered because of a baffling series of missteps and delays on the part of Tallahassee police."

That is the sad reality.

I have 3 daughters - if this happened to any of them and there was no justice, I would make my own justice and ***** the consequences.

You still think something can come of this? Hasn't the book been closed?

Regarding Winston?

No He isnt getting charged.

Will UM fans ever stop talking about it?

Only until they can beat FSU on a football field, so I say maybe 3 years from now it will be over for you guys. And that will still take a wide right type miracle for Fat Al to beat Jimbo.

Article was disappointing after all the buzz it was getting last night.

Article didnt reveal any new evidence, everyone knows TPD is dysfunctional and corrupt. This is the same police department that beat up an old lady on a DUI stop and claimed she was "resisting arrest" while cameras show her laying in the ground crying and getting kicked in the face by three male police officers.

The rape case from 10 years ago mentioned at the end of the article involved Corey Simon and he was acquitted by an all female jury after 5 minutes of deliberation. He should have never been charged. It was a farce.

I see they went with the "mystery shot" version of events. It's one of the less believable of the 5 stories she tells.

They forgot to mention that the UF medical lab tested her blood, and later confirmed and retested her blood, and found only a .04 BAC level and zero drugs after testing for 173 different drug precursors. Her blood was in Gainesville a month before Winston was even mentioned.

"But derpa derp the FSU boosters must have hacked into their computer files and brainwashed the UF doctor that did the test"

She wasn't drugged or drunk. This is indisputable. And the TPD or FSU couldn't have tampered those results.

They should of went with the "oh somebody hit me in the head and I don't remember story"

TPD deserves to get sued, and (bombshell) universities protect football players.

but this article doesn't change anything about Winston, Except the 3rd hand source about another girl feeling "violated" after having consensual *** with Winston.

But you guys can keep praying for a "miracle" and hope you don't have to watch him put up 40+ on UM in dolphins stadium later this year.

Wow! It's like you were there, right on the tip of his d***!!!

I think that would be more so you....like U know he raped this girl. U weren't there so do us all a favor and STFU.
167.gif

So i beef with a fsu jackass posting bs on CANESINSIGHT and you tell me to stfu. Lmao pay attention son.

He wasn't replying to you, man...he was clearly replying to the cat who claim to be a Seminole loyalist.

Advertisement
Back