Massive NY Times investigation on Winston rape just hit

Advertisement
This is a big deal. Tallahassee is so blatantly corrupt it just makes me sick. Just a pathetic little town with nothing but football to ensure their economic survival. The world is about to see that backwards town and football program get exposed. Hopefully justice will be served this go round.

Advertisement
Nope, the book hasn't even been opened. The local police decided not to charge him, but that doesn't stop the state or feds from doing so. In the end he may not go down but the administration and local police will and it will be obvious he got away with rape, despite not getting convicted.

Advertisement
To all the parents of young girls who pay good money to send your daughters to FSU, are you paying attention? Do you realize you are subsidizing the football program with daughters bodies and mind, oh, and you are paying for the punks who rape them. "Here, take my young daughter, do as you want with her, and here some cash."

As the detail come out and you see there was at least one other incident, it becomes clear this smuck is a punk and Jimbo is no man. I got a lot of issues with Al, but he would have suspended this piece of trash. And we would have not won a NC. I want more NCs very badly, but not at this price.

FSU needs to be raped in every possible way for this cover-up. It was so smooth that you have to believe they are well practiced at it, just like PSU was. There will be more coming out. Turds like Rapist are serial in nature. Maybe we now know how FSU took him from Bama. Could it be that Satan himself would not allow this crap but Jimbo would and Rapist knew that?

Really disgusting. I feel for the victim... What a traumatic experience.

Man, you got daughters? Traumatic is not close. Before liberalism took over this country, rape carried a death penalty in most states. It was hard to prove and the victims suffered though the entire process, but if the scrum like Rapist got convicted he got fried, or gassed, or in some state hung, or in the more "humane" places got his last vein fix. The crime has not changed at all, just the punishment for it. Now we think so little of our young women that is has become "man, that is a shame."

If they find out that there was some ****ery with the university and the police there MIGHT be some harsh penalties, PSU all over again, this is a non SEC school too

Nope, the book hasn't even been opened. The local police decided not to charge him, but that doesn't stop the state or feds from doing so. In the end he may not go down but the administration and local police will and it will be obvious he got away with rape, despite not getting convicted.

He was never acquitted so in theory yes he actually could be charged and convicted. Long way between here and there though.

Advertisement
This is a big deal. Tallahassee is so blatantly corrupt it just makes me sick. Just a pathetic little town with nothing but football to ensure their economic survival. The world is about to see that backwards town and football program get exposed. Hopefully justice will be served this go round.

Just like most SEC towns, except no Emmert/SEC security blanket. This could get ugly. Hope it does.

I started a thread about this a few months ago when the accused hired her high powered attorney. The Tallahassee PD is going to burn.

So who started the back channels to make this all go away? They find that out and someone gets fried.

Advertisement
You still think something can come of this? Hasn't the book been closed?

Regarding Winston?

No He isnt getting charged.

Will UM fans ever stop talking about it?

Only until they can beat FSU on a football field, so I say maybe 3 years from now it will be over for you guys. And that will still take a wide right type miracle for Fat Al to beat Jimbo.

Article was disappointing after all the buzz it was getting last night.

Article didnt reveal any new evidence, everyone knows TPD is dysfunctional and corrupt. This is the same police department that beat up an old lady on a DUI stop and claimed she was "resisting arrest" while cameras show her laying in the ground crying and getting kicked in the face by three male police officers.

The rape case from 10 years ago mentioned at the end of the article involved Corey Simon and he was acquitted by an all female jury after 5 minutes of deliberation. He should have never been charged. It was a farce.

I see they went with the "mystery shot" version of events. It's one of the less believable of the 5 stories she tells.

They forgot to mention that the UF medical lab tested her blood, and later confirmed and retested her blood, and found only a .04 BAC level and zero drugs after testing for 173 different drug precursors. Her blood was in Gainesville a month before Winston was even mentioned.

"But derpa derp the FSU boosters must have hacked into their computer files and brainwashed the UF doctor that did the test"

She wasn't drugged or drunk. This is indisputable. And the TPD or FSU couldn't have tampered those results.

They should of went with the "oh somebody hit me in the head and I don't remember story"

TPD deserves to get sued, and (bombshell) universities protect football players.

but this article doesn't change anything about Winston, Except the 3rd hand source about another girl feeling "violated" after having consensual *** with Winston.

But you guys can keep praying for a "miracle" and hope you don't have to watch him put up 40+ on UM in dolphins stadium later this year.

You still think something can come of this? Hasn't the book been closed?

Regarding Winston?

No He isnt getting charged.

Will UM fans ever stop talking about it?

Only until they can beat FSU on a football field, so I say maybe 3 years from now it will be over for you guys. And that will still take a wide right type miracle for Fat Al to beat Jimbo.

Article was disappointing after all the buzz it was getting last night.

Article didnt reveal any new evidence, everyone knows TPD is dysfunctional and corrupt. This is the same police department that beat up an old lady on a DUI stop and claimed she was "resisting arrest" while cameras show her laying in the ground crying and getting kicked in the face by three male police officers.

The rape case from 10 years ago mentioned at the end of the article involved Corey Simon and he was acquitted by an all female jury after 5 minutes of deliberation. He should have never been charged. It was a farce.

I see they went with the "mystery shot" version of events. It's one of the less believable of the 5 stories she tells.

They forgot to mention that the UF medical lab tested her blood, and later confirmed and retested her blood, and found only a .04 BAC level and zero drugs after testing for 173 different drug precursors. Her blood was in Gainesville a month before Winston was even mentioned.

"But derpa derp the FSU boosters must have hacked into their computer files and brainwashed the UF doctor that did the test"

She wasn't drugged or drunk. This is indisputable. And the TPD or FSU couldn't have tampered those results.

They should of went with the "oh somebody hit me in the head and I don't remember story"

TPD deserves to get sued, and (bombshell) universities protect football players.

but this article doesn't change anything about Winston, Except the 3rd hand source about another girl feeling "violated" after having consensual *** with Winston.

But you guys can keep praying for a "miracle" and hope you don't have to watch him put up 40+ on UM in dolphins stadium later this year.

Wow! It's like you were there, right on the tip of his d***!!!

Advertisement
Back