Massive NY Times investigation on Winston rape just hit

Most troubling part:

A month before the rape accusation became public, the university’s victim advocate learned that a second woman had sought counseling after a sexual encounter with Mr. Winston, according to the prosecutor’s office. The woman did not call it rape — she did not say “no.” But the encounter, not previously reported, “was of such a nature that she felt violated or felt that she needed to seek some type of counseling for her emotions about the experience,” according to Georgia Cappleman, the chief assistant state attorney.

Ms. Cappleman said that based on what she was told, a crime had not been committed. Nonetheless, Ms. Cappleman said she found the encounter troubling, because it “sheds some light on the way Mr. Winston operates” and on what may be “a recurring problem rather than some type of misunderstanding that occurred in an isolated situation.”

Advertisement
You still think something can come of this? Hasn't the book been closed?

Regarding Winston?

No He isnt getting charged.

Will UM fans ever stop talking about it?

Only until they can beat FSU on a football field, so I say maybe 3 years from now it will be over for you guys. And that will still take a wide right type miracle for Fat Al to beat Jimbo.

Article was disappointing after all the buzz it was getting last night.

Article didnt reveal any new evidence, everyone knows TPD is dysfunctional and corrupt. This is the same police department that beat up an old lady on a DUI stop and claimed she was "resisting arrest" while cameras show her laying in the ground crying and getting kicked in the face by three male police officers.

The rape case from 10 years ago mentioned at the end of the article involved Corey Simon and he was acquitted by an all female jury after 5 minutes of deliberation. He should have never been charged. It was a farce.

I see they went with the "mystery shot" version of events. It's one of the less believable of the 5 stories she tells.

They forgot to mention that the UF medical lab tested her blood, and later confirmed and retested her blood, and found only a .04 BAC level and zero drugs after testing for 173 different drug precursors. Her blood was in Gainesville a month before Winston was even mentioned.

"But derpa derp the FSU boosters must have hacked into their computer files and brainwashed the UF doctor that did the test"

She wasn't drugged or drunk. This is indisputable. And the TPD or FSU couldn't have tampered those results.

They should of went with the "oh somebody hit me in the head and I don't remember story"

TPD deserves to get sued, and (bombshell) universities protect football players.

but this article doesn't change anything about Winston, Except the 3rd hand source about another girl feeling "violated" after having consensual *** with Winston.

But you guys can keep praying for a "miracle" and hope you don't have to watch him put up 40+ on UM in dolphins stadium later this year.
Dude don't cry... It'll be alright I promise.

Regarding Winston?

Only until they can beat FSU on a football field, so I say maybe 3 years from now it will be over for you guys. And that will still take a wide right type miracle for Fat Al to beat Jimbo.

Article didnt reveal any new evidence, everyone knows TPD is dysfunctional and corrupt. This is the same police department that beat up an old lady on a DUI stop and claimed she was "resisting arrest" while cameras show her laying in the ground crying and getting kicked in the face by three male police officers.

The rape case from 10 years ago mentioned at the end of the article involved Corey Simon and he was acquitted by an all female jury after 5 minutes of deliberation. He should have never been charged. It was a farce.

I see they went with the "mystery shot" version of events. It's one of the less believable of the 5 stories she tells.

They forgot to mention that the UF medical lab tested her blood, and later confirmed and retested her blood, and found only a .04 BAC level and zero drugs after testing for 173 different drug precursors. Her blood was in Gainesville a month before Winston was even mentioned.

"But derpa derp the FSU boosters must have hacked into their computer files and brainwashed the UF doctor that did the test"

She wasn't drugged or drunk. This is indisputable. And the TPD or FSU couldn't have tampered those results.

They should of went with the "oh somebody hit me in the head and I don't remember story"

TPD deserves to get sued, and (bombshell) universities protect football players.

but this article doesn't change anything about Winston, Except the 3rd hand source about another girl feeling "violated" after having consensual *** with Winston.

But you guys can keep praying for a "miracle" and hope you don't have to watch him put up 40+ on UM in dolphins stadium later this year.

Wow! It's like you were there, right on the tip of his d***!!!

I think that would be more so you....like U know he raped this girl. U weren't there so do us all a favor and STFU.
167.gif

Regarding Winston?

you are clearly ignorant. this is about justice for a rape victim, not about winning football games. i am not afraid of winston and while i hate losing to FSU i would much rather see justice for that girl that was raped than win football games. sorry if that sounds crazy but you have it all wrong semibrain.

It's been pretty obvious since this story broke that Florida State University was going to everything in it's power to cover up Winston's rape.

They'll charge the two kids who watched/video taped it with "conduct violations" but Winston doesn't even catch a slap on the wrist in an investigation that they waited until their football season ended to even bother looking into.

If this happened at Miami it would have been national headlines for months.

It's also troubling how FSU fans seem to dismiss the girls accusations so easily, the percentage of false rape allegations to true rape allegations is something like 8% vs. 92%. People just don't throw rape accusations out there randomly, it's a serious charge to make against another person.

Last edited:
Advertisement

Regarding Winston?

168.gif

FSU fans so mad lolz.

The "this is nothing new" line will be their favorite phase.

Regarding Winston?

Wow! It's like you were there, right on the tip of his d***!!!

I think that would be more so you....like U know he raped this girl. U weren't there so do us all a favor and STFU.
167.gif

So i beef with a fsu jackass posting bs on CANESINSIGHT and you tell me to stfu. Lmao pay attention son.

Advertisement
our allegations were reported by TMZ/Yoo hoo

theirs were reported by New York Times.

big difference in credibility.

206.jpg

The most shocking thing about this investigation is that Winston actually might have gone to a college class once.

Advertisement

Regarding Winston?

Ban this ****, D$.

Regarding Winston?

2.jpeg

Advertisement

Regarding Winston?

Whatever helps you sleep at night bud. For a guy who is so innocent he sure acts REALLY guilty... And I know that one when one of our kids got free Benihana he got popped 4 games, your guy didn't even miss a practice while under suspicion of sexual assault. For one of the few times in this crazy rivalry in this crazy corrupt sport, we can claim the moral high ground here. Kindly go eat your own ****.

Regarding Winston?

exactly why i believe they covered up the rape

Advertisement
Back