Off-Topic Mass killings

That's why so many of these issues seem to have bandaid/symptomatic p[proposed fixes to them. The issue is so complex that you need a wholesale infrastructure restructuring to begin to address it - similar to education, healthcare, etc. None of the politicians have the balls to do it.

Sadly, I don't see these issues being fixed in our lifetime.

edited. lol
Will never happen. Period. The best way is to divide the country up. Like minded people live with like minded people. There is no agreement to be had on any issue that gets the entire country something that is beneficial.

Advertisement
Covid sure didn't help. People were trying to find ways to keep themselves entertained while they were locked down. Hey, let's build a chicken coop and plant a garden.
Exactly. Covid sped everything up. IMO all these things were already coming, they just got here 10-20 years sooner.

Advertisement
Two of the most destructive ideas are “girl boss I don’t need no man” and “toxic masculinity.” Thousands of years of biology prove otherwise.
Humans only work in teams. Take away the team from a human being and you see the destruction happening in various ways, up until to its worst kind.

Advertisement
Garcia's online activity shows a fascination with white supremacy and mass shootings, which he described as sport. Photos he posted showed large **** tattoos on his arm and torso, including a swastika and the SS lightning bolt logo of Hitler’s paramilitary forces.

He also had a patch on his chest that read “RWDS,” an acronym for the phrase “Right Wing Death Squad," which is popular among right-wing extremists and white supremacy groups.

It's also come to light that he was discharged from the Army in 2008 because of mental health issues.

Garcia's online activity shows a fascination with white supremacy and mass shootings, which he described as sport. Photos he posted showed large **** tattoos on his arm and torso, including a swastika and the SS lightning bolt logo of Hitler’s paramilitary forces.

He also had a patch on his chest that read “RWDS,” an acronym for the phrase “Right Wing Death Squad," which is popular among right-wing extremists and white supremacy groups.

It's also come to light that he was discharged from the Army in 2008 because of mental health issues.
It's also come to light that his Brains were discharged from the back of his head....

1683718660509.png

Last edited:

View attachment 237937

Tell Pulp Fiction GIF

Advertisement
if you wanted to subdue a population wouldn't taking all rifles be the way to do it?

wouldn't rifles over handguns be more advantageous for keeping military/LEO/paramilitary at bay?

isn't it interesting that these killers tend to keep using the weapons and attachments politicos want to ban?

if you wanted to subdue a population wouldn't taking all rifles be the way to do it?

wouldn't rifles over handguns be more advantageous for keeping military/LEO/paramilitary at bay?

isn't it interesting that these killers tend to keep using the weapons and attachments politicos want to ban?
Who wants to "subdue a population"? In my many years, I've lived under Dem, Repub, liberal and conservative administrations and never once thought any of them was trying to subdue me.

Don't bother with all the secret, international cabal conspiracies. If they're so powerful and devious, why haven't they taken over by now?

Advertisement
you seriously believe the people of this country actually run this country?

and who wants to subdue a population?

every authoritarian govt on this planet - now and previously.

people who believe that western governments want to subdue their population have never lived nor experienced countries where this actually takes place

Subduing a population? Please merge into the Josh Gattis thread

Two of the most destructive ideas are “girl boss I don’t need no man” and “toxic masculinity.” Thousands of years of biology prove otherwise.
You're not high on women, I take it? Didn't you once propose here that only male property owners should have the vote in this country. Apologies if I'm thinking of the wrong poster.

Advertisement
Back