Off-Topic Mass killings

Remarkable how crickets sound so lovely this time of year.

View attachment 196121
Yesterday... before his Antifa *** was exposed, I was for him being taken out no matter what the politics came out as... cause who really cares. He deserves to hang for what he did regardless.

I did find a lot of things weird about the whole situation... like Biden barely referencing it... that it happened on July 4... he drove a Honda Fit but attended a MAGA rally. Crazy crazy ****.

And then the cops came and took his 16 knifes but he for some reason wasn't Red Flagged?!? I thought Red Flags were going to save lives... but you actually have to enforce them and monitor freaks like this kid.

But yeah, most likely the MSM will treat this guy like they did the mass murderer from Waukesha parade that they blamed on "the car" and then didn't cover again.

Advertisement
The first 19 mins of this video hits on a lot of good points, including the mental health of young men (who are responsible for most mass murders lately) and prescriptions drugs playing a potential role...

Yesterday... before his Antifa *** was exposed, I was for him being taken out no matter what the politics came out as... cause who really cares. He deserves to hang for what he did regardless.

I did find a lot of things weird about the whole situation... like Biden barely referencing it... that it happened on July 4... he drove a Honda Fit but attended a MAGA rally. Crazy crazy ****.

And then the cops came and took his 16 knifes but he for some reason wasn't Red Flagged?!? I thought Red Flags were going to save lives... but you actually have to enforce them and monitor freaks like this kid.

But yeah, most likely the MSM will treat this guy like they did the mass murderer from Waukesha parade that they blamed on "the car" and then didn't cover again.
This country is f*Cked. Are we really taking sides on whether he's a left wing or right wing maniac????? There are pics of him with antifa gear on and pics with him having Trump gear and being at Trump rallies. Who the **** knows and who the **** cares??? The guy was a wack job.

ithacane, you are reading into a situation because Biden barely referenced it? If he immediately went on national TV and spoke about it, you'd be claiming that he was grandstanding for an anti-gun agenda.

Yes, red flags only work if you enforce them properly. Illinois' red flag laws can only take away your guns for 2 weeks, then you can petition to have them returned. Those incidents happened 3 years ago. His father signed for him to get a gun permit because he says he didn't know about those incidents? Yes, a huge f up by state police and his parents, but who knows how many of these potential situations have been or will be prevented by these laws in place. You don't throw the baby out with the bath water as they say.

This country is f*Cked. Are we really taking sides on whether he's a left wing or right wing maniac????? There are pics of him with antifa gear on and pics with him having Trump gear and being at Trump rallies. Who the **** knows and who the **** cares??? The guy was a wack job.

ithacane, you are reading into a situation because Biden barely referenced it? If he immediately went on national TV and spoke about it, you'd be claiming that he was grandstanding for an anti-gun agenda.

Yes, red flags only work if you enforce them properly. Illinois' red flag laws can only take away your guns for 2 weeks, then you can petition to have them returned. Those incidents happened 3 years ago. His father signed for him to get a gun permit because he says he didn't know about those incidents? Yes, a huge f up by state police and his parents, but who knows how many of these potential situations have been or will be prevented by these laws in place. You don't throw the baby out with the bath water as they say.
No I clearly stated that I didn’t care about politics… but said it was really strange that Biden didn’t elaborate… so it was a clue as to why.

I would condone this just like I did Jan 6 if it were a trump supporter or right wing looney

Are you suggesting people wouldn't have been exploiting his political affiliation if it had been all one side?

Advertisement
Are you suggesting people wouldn't have been exploiting his political affiliation if it had been all one side?
No, what i am saying is that when it is happening in either direction it is sick. Like i said there are pics of the guy i antifa gear and also in Trump gear and people are using it to say "my side" is better. Just disgusting to me.

The first 19 mins of this video hits on a lot of good points, including the mental health of young men (who are responsible for most mass murders lately) and prescriptions drugs playing a potential role...

Like my post earlier. The prescription thing was all over twitter last night and today. I have no idea about them. I have a few friends who were prescribed different ones and they said it made them crazy, so they stopped. I also know a few people who say they couldn’t survive without them.

It is strange that a bunch of these kids doing the shootings are on them. But I believe it has more to do with why they’re on them than the actual drug itself. But I’m sure every case is different.

Like my post earlier. The prescription thing was all over twitter last night and today. I have no idea about them. I have a few friends who were prescribed different ones and they said it made them crazy, so they stopped. I also know a few people who say they couldn’t survive without them.

It is strange that a bunch of these kids doing the shootings are on them. But I believe it has more to do with why they’re on them than the actual drug itself. But I’m sure every case is different.
Could very well be…but like u said it is weird they are all on them and an interesting theory

Remarkable how crickets sound so lovely this time of year.

View attachment 196121
This is pretty pathetic. People were gunned down and you're worried about which political side the shooter claimed. Now post the many pics of him at Trump rallies since this all means something

I'm sure you'll blame it on "oh well the media was doing it!"

But you're allowed to have your own thoughts. Be better

Advertisement
No I clearly stated that I didn’t care about politics… but said it was really strange that Biden didn’t elaborate… so it was a clue as to why.

I would condone this just like I did Jan 6 if it were a trump supporter or right wing looney
Itha

In your last sentence...Do you mean condemn or do you actually mean condone?

Is there a problem with mentally ill people intent on murder?

Both are correct and subsets of the same problem.... Too much violence in America.

Regardless of how you frame it, expressing either way, should not prevent us from working on a solution to reduce/eliminate these unnecessary senseless deaths

This problem isn't political. Shame on anyone trying to make it one. Because it's obvious neither party has a solution. Neither party is completely free of mass murderers. It's a stupid way of looking for ways of addressing this problem

This is an American problem and we'll have to work together as Americans to solve it. Unfortunately, to date we seem to be incapable of actually doing that.

So it's not going away and will be with us until we're willing to look at ALL the facets of this problem

Last edited:
Both are correct and subsets of the same problem.... Too much violence in America.

Regardless of how you frame it, expressing either way, should not prevent us from working on a solution to reduce/eliminate these unnecessary senseless deaths

This problem isn't political. Shame on anyone trying to make it one. Because it's obvious neither party has a solution. Neither party is completely free of mass murderers. It's a stupid way of looking for ways of addressing this problem

This is an American problem and we'll have to work together as Americans to solve it. Unfortunately, to date we seem to be incapable of actually doing that.

So it's not going away and will be with us until we're willing to look at ALL the facets of this problem
But it can be used for political gain.

Advertisement
But it can be used for political gain.
That’s primarily all it’s used for and I’ve always found it gross. Politicians know exactly how to play people and their emotions. Just to fill their pockets and stay in office. It’s all about survival , not the people.

The media will use whatever data / statistic that fits their narrative , but will leave out anything that’ll hurt it. As a person who’s never voted or been overly political it’s obvious to see . Politicians on both sides know nothing is coming from all their theatre, it’s just a way to rile up their troops for the elections. Ironically both sides are still split on issues from 20-30 years ago, and it’ll conveniently stay that way. Funny how that works.

If you’re buying into all of this you likely think wrestling is real too. It’s all theatre based on creating division.

Nobody will go after Big Pharma. They’re too powerful and fund too many politicians. They’re bulletproof , even though they‘re a big portion of the problem.

Advertisement
So much irony here. Do some of y’all actually watch bipartisan anything? Or is it only a echo chamber? Honest question ? Because this goes on daily especially the last five years. This card is always played by certain media if the shoe is on the other foot, but people are as appalled then. This is the hypocrisy I’m always mentioning smh.
Do I work in the media ? What are you even talking about ? Everything doesn’t have to be political. We are dudes talking on a Canes message board

The media didn’t force him to go look for those pictures of dude and post them here. He chose to do that. So isn’t it actually hypocrisy for him to do that and then turn around and complain that left wingers do ? Break the cycle or something ****.

Since everything has to be political , what exact point is even proved by trying to claim he’s left wing when over 70% of attacks in the last two decades have been right wing ? I guess I’m just confused what’s to be gained here….you can complain about the media all you want but I don’t work for CNN or MSNBC so it’s really irrelevant

Do I work in the media ? What are you even talking about ? Everything doesn’t have to be political. We are dudes talking on a Canes message board

The media didn’t force him to go look for those pictures of dude and post them here. He chose to do that. So isn’t it actually hypocrisy for him to do that and then turn around and complain that left wingers do ? Break the cycle or something ****.

Since everything has to be political , what exact point is even proved by trying to claim he’s left wing when over 70% of attacks in the last two decades have been right wing ? I guess I’m just confused what’s to be gained here….you can complain about the media all you want but I don’t work for CNN or MSNBC so it’s really irrelevant
I have shocking news for you but EVERYTHING IS POLITICAL!!! Where the **** have you been the last half decade? A freaking pandemic split the country down the middle. When that’s a thing you know we’re f’d as a society. There’s not one subject that can be discussed or any form of entrainment that doesn’t slam it down your throat. Right down to cartoons and movies. It’s a sick time.

An random article about the Crimo nut job… which mentions his fascination with the number 47 and mentions he’s a Trump follower and him potentially becoming the 47th president…

I have shocking news for you but EVERYTHING IS POLITICAL!!! Where the **** have you been the last half decade? A freaking pandemic split the country down the middle. When that’s a thing you know we’re f’d as a society. There’s not one subject that can be discussed or any form of entrainment that doesn’t slam it down your throat. Right down to cartoons and movies. It’s a sick time.
Turn the tv off sometimes man holy ****

Advertisement
Back