Off-Topic Mass killings

You can have that opinion and not express it in the way you chose. It’s personal and disrespectful, and won’t be allowed moving forward.

Glad to hear it won’t be occurring.

There’s different kinds of disrespect, as the other poster has shown. Disrespect is disrespect. Mine was vulgar and I admit it, but his is just as vulgar to me in its disrespect for this country.

Advertisement
The Office Lol GIF

"Disrespectful"

Keep poking fun ok. Your poking is only a problem for the overly sensitive.

We do have major issues here that do need to be addressed somehow.

I can't say that I have any solutions off the top of my head.

But I do know that there're solutions out there. None of which will make EVERYONE happy. But this problem is now completely out of control and must be addressed

There’s different kinds of disrespect, as the other poster has shown. Disrespect is disrespect. Mine was vulgar and I admit it, but his is just as vulgar to me in its disrespect for this country.
There is no equating that he said and your response. You will disagree, I will say it’s moot, just don’t do it again.

But I do know that there're solutions out there. None of which will make EVERYONE happy. But this problem is now completely out of control and must be addressed
Oh gosh, when I posted a gif about a burning house with the character saying "This is fine", I was apparently disrespectful to a country that has had 309 mass shootings and over 25 school shootings since the beginning of the year, with over 10000 people being killed according to Forbes in gun-related incidents excluding suicides.

But hey, I was told not to care about any of the US-American citizens because I am a Lederhosen wearing punk running my mouth, so I will just move along, live in my ****hole country, likely being bombed by Russia soon anyway and just go about my day.

Well Done Reaction GIF

Advertisement
Oh gosh, when I posted a gif about a burning house with the character saying "This is fine", I was apparently disrespectful to a country that has had 309 mass shootings and over 25 school shootings since the beginning of the year, with over 10000 people being killed according to Forbes in gun-related incidents excluding suicides.

But hey, I was told not to care about any of the US-American citizens because I am a Lederhosen wearing punk running my mouth, so I will just move along, live in my ****hole country, likely being bombed by Russia soon anyway and just go about my day.

Well Done Reaction GIF

Lol🤣

Keep em coming

Totally agree. I hope we all realize that there will not be 100% success with any law or process put in place to combat this issue. I'm kind of tired of hearing the "it won't solve all the shootings" excuse. Like is that the baseline? How about something that prevents 50%, 25%, even 5% of these shootings or the numbers killed in these shootings?

Not necessarily.

It depends if you’re looking at total murders, or murder rate. Also the definition of the city is important. I was looking at one statistic that shows Miami Gardens very high having a top-five murder rate, but certainly not probably in the top 50 in terms of total murders.

Looking at the numbers referenced in the image, it really does not depend on whether we are talking total murders or murder rate. I looked at both the murder rate and total murders. Under either metric, the image is incorrect and the conclusion is unsupported.

I do agree that how you define a city most definitely matters, or even the territorial boundaries of said city (e.g., are we including surrounding suburbs or just the actual city limits?). But that is just all the more reason to include AT LEAST ONE CITATION to a source for any of these figures/rankings. That alone should get the BS antenna tingling.

So, yes, I remain confident the image is false or purposely ambiguous in an effort to mislead (or both).

Advertisement

Well Done Reaction GIF

Are you going to report me for responding to you?

I will say this nicely, you were in no position to be critical. You never even set foot in this country. And this isn’t to be disrespectful to you personally, but your country is in a desolate position, and it should get on its knees every day and thank the United States for what we did for you, for the next thousand years.

Looking at the numbers referenced in the image, it really does not depend on whether we are talking total murders or murder rate. I looked at both the murder rate and total murders. Under either metric, the image is incorrect and the conclusion is unsupported.

I do agree that how you define a city most definitely matters, or even the territorial boundaries of said city (e.g., are we including surrounding suburbs or just the actual city limits?). But that is just all the more reason to include AT LEAST ONE CITATION to a source for any of these figures/rankings. That alone should get the BS antenna tingling.

So, yes, I remain confident the image is false or purposely ambiguous in an effort to mislead (or both).

Unless you break it down with numbers specifically for each city and then compare it to other countries, with exact definitions I’m not going to make a judgment about what’s right and what’s wrong. There are too many variables when you’re looking at total murders, or murder rate, and the definition of the cities, counties, just a lot of variables.

I don’t either believe it or not believe it.

Are you going to report me for responding to you?

I will say this nicely, you were in no position to be critical. You never even set foot in this country. And this isn’t to be disrespectful to you personally, but your country is in a desolate position, and it should get on its knees every day and thank the United States for what we did for you, for the next thousand years.
Last time I checked, I can speak what I want to speak about, when I want it and how I want it.

And I won't go on my knees for anyone. You can kiss my german *** and go **** yourself straight into the next shooting. If you think my country is desolate, then you should just live in your happy little bubble.

Don't bother responding.

Last time I checked, I can speak what I want to speak about, when I want it and how I want it.

And I won't go on my knees for anyone. You can kiss my german *** and go **** yourself straight into the next shooting. If you think my country is desolate, then you should just live in your happy little bubble.

Don't bother responding.

So your true attitude comes out. And I didn’t say for you specifically to go on your knees, I said for your entire country.

We are perfectly fine without your opinions from 5000 miles away.

Advertisement
I’m getting a real bad vibe from you, herr Bender.
Your country is responsible for my grandfather growing up without a mother and being traumatized for over 70 years. You bombed his house, not the Russians, not the French, no one but you.

So don't ******* tell me whom I should be thankful for. **** off and celebrate your murica as if theres nothing wrong with it.

Advertisement
Your country is responsible for my grandfather growing up without a mother and being traumatized for over 70 years. You bombed his house, not the Russians, not the French, no one but you.

So don't ******* tell me whom I should be thankful for. **** off and celebrate your murica as if theres nothing wrong with it.

What are you going on about, World War II?

If so I’m sorry your great grandmother died, I’m also sorry about Dresden. But that’s war.

What are you going on about, World War II?

If so I’m sorry your great grandmother died, I’m also sorry about Dresden. But that’s war.
Oh, now its war? Its ******* innocent deaths, thats what it is. Its one ******* Austrian being a complete ****flap and millions of people had to suffer.

And the same ******* thing is happening now with some lunatic killing people every three weeks. These people are having a regular day and someone just enters their life and changes their friends and families life with 4-6 pounds of pressure. Its not okay, its not fine and its time something should be ******* done about it.

You think I like going on here and saying that I dont care about someone getting killed because he is ****ing me the **** off? You think it makes me ******* happy?

Advertisement
Back