Off-Topic Mass killings

Advertisement
Unless you break it down with numbers specifically for each city and then compare it to other countries, with exact definitions I’m not going to make a judgment about what’s right and what’s wrong. There are too many variables when you’re looking at total murders, or murder rate, and the definition of the cities, counties, just a lot of variables.

I don’t either believe it or not believe it.

Whatever your standard is for the dissemination of information and the determination of its credibility, that is up to you. Every adult must ultimately decide for themselves what to do with the information they are bombarded with on a daily basis. And if you remain equally unpersuaded one way or another on this particular bit of information, that is entirely your call.

Me, personally... I remain confident the image is false or purposely ambiguous in an effort to mislead (or both). I have seen/read enough to confidently make that call for myself.

1657050506005.png

1657050599042.png

Highland Park Shooting: Suspect Robert Crimo Known to Law Enforcement

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Is there a problem in America with gun violence?
There is a problem where there are people with guns (illegally in most cases … but also mentally unstable people too) that shouldn’t have them, yes.

But the guns don’t shoot themselves

Gun violence comes from individuals that shouldn’t have guns. The big problem is getting the guns out of those peoples’ hands

Advertisement
Nah. Not allowed.

Sure it is B.

I can sense him screaming, crying with tears streaming down his fat face, jaw quivering and cholesterol filled neck veins popping out from way over here. He's so easy to read, so pompous and predictable that it's hilarious 🤣

Unbelievable that an overly sensitive, never served, candy *** **** asking you to thank him as if he participated in the war, personally won it and saved all of Europe.

Wrapping his fat bulbous out of shape body in the American flag, taking credit for all the good we've done and yet coming all unglued like a lil B when something bad is brought up as if we're problem free.

Well keep em coming Bender. The men over here can take it. If someone is that sensitive, humorless, self serving and delicate all while continually searching the entire board for perceived slights... then they deserve to be poked.

They should learn how to relax and chill. Why try to make life harder than it is. Chill

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back