Off-Topic Mass killings

Advertisement
This Is Fine GIF

Advertisement
Upset that 10 more people died than you expected. Oh dear that would be upsetting.
This will never stop , there is nothing in the works except funds going to special interest.
Example there are BILLIONS yes BILLIONS that have never been spent on COVID we would be SHOCKED if we did know where the money actually went.

It pains me greatly because this isn’t just Chicago but Baltimore and NY to name a few.

These cities are a reflection of whom is running these cities nothing has changed over the many years , why these cities keep voting the same people is a real mystery.

We can’t keep our heads in the sand , we can NOT be blinded by our own wisdom it hasn’t and doesn’t work.

I’m a realest and say what’s in front clearly every single sign points to increased MASS killings .

We can CHOKE on gun laws , till you pull the ROOT out of the cause well these MASS killings will continue.

I have to check the total MASS killed , haven’t checked yet.

Just keep watching this wave of killings will be like waves at the beach .

This took many years to make this way and will take 5-10 generations to stop.

YES, it upsets me to say these things but I refuse to ignore and say smoke and mirrors worthless rhetoric these politicians spew .

LOL.. Why don’t you worry about paying for your own country’s defense instead of us having to carry the load. We’ll take care of our problems, you take care of yours.
I can walk around everywhere without worrying of being shot, thanks.

Oh and I am sorry that I give a **** about people who are in danger. I'll remember it when someone shoots you.

Advertisement
I can walk around everywhere without worrying of being shot, thanks.

Oh and I am sorry that I give a **** about people who are in danger. I'll remember it when someone shoots you.

GFY you lederhosen wearing twit.

Don’t worry about me or this country we’ll be fine. Worry about your shlthole of a country. Russia might be coming for you next, and you won’t be able to do a fūcking thing about it. Unless of course you cry for us to help you, which you would.

And don’t tell me you give a shlt about “people being in danger” - you don’t. You are just some young little punk in some craphole village running your fūcking mouth.

GFY you lederhosen wearing twit.

Don’t worry about me or this country we’ll be fine. Worry about your shlthole of a country. Russia might be coming for you next, and you won’t be able to do a fūcking thing about it. Unless of course you cry for us to help you, which you would.

And don’t tell me you give a shlt about “people being in danger” - you don’t. You are just some young little punk in some craphole village running your fūcking mouth.
I haven’t followed this thread much to drop in and see this suggests the plot has been lost. This is a serious issue in all sides, it’s extremely difficult to discuss, but we can’t go at each other here with this level of vitriol.

Loosen up or talk about something else, everyone. I don’t post in this thread (or Roe) much because I know I could get sideways real quick. We have to lower the temperature in this thread or the water’s gotta go.

Advertisement
I haven’t followed this thread much to drop in and see this suggests the plot has been lost. This is a serious issue in all sides, it’s extremely difficult to discuss, but we can’t go at each other here with this level of vitriol.

Loosen up or talk about something else, everyone. I don’t post in this thread (or Roe) much because I know I could get sideways real quick. We have to lower the temperature in this thread or the water’s gotta go.
lol

I agree principle, but I get a little piqued when someone who has never even set foot in the United States, looks down on us from their Euro-throne.

We are the country that everybody goes to when the shlt hits the fan, that’s a historical fact, but otherwise it’s point fingers and badmouth this country the rest of the time. We’re big boys, we can take it, but every once in a while the euro boys have to be put in their place.

That’s all I’ll say. I’m sorry my post caused a report to go to you. I’ll tone it down.

Pretty vague statistic (e.g., how are we defining "murders," are we only discussing gun-related murders or all murders, and are you ranking on total "murders" or on a per capita basis???) without any citations. So before even looking into this, I walked in suspecting it was BS. Now having looked into it, I don't see how this could be accurate on either a total murders or murder rate (murders per capita) analysis.

Five of the top six states in total murders for 2018 aren't represented on the list -- California (1st), Texas (2nd), Florida (3rd), Pennsylvania (5th), and Georgia (6th) (Illinois was 4th). On its face, the city rankings are also wrong on a per capita basis (at least according to this article). The list (updated 2/23/2022) is:

1. St. Louis
2. Baltimore
3. Birmingham
4. Detroit
5. Dayton (OH)

NOLA is at 7. DC is at 13. And Chicago isn't even in the top 25 at 28.

I am confident this list is either false or purposely ambiguous in an effort to mislead.

Advertisement
I agree principle, but I get a little piqued when someone who has never even set foot in the United States, looks down on us from their Euro-throne.

We are the country that everybody goes to when the shlt hits the fan, that’s a historical fact, but otherwise it’s point fingers and badmouth this country the rest of the time. We’re big boys, we can take it, but every once in a while the euro boys have to be put in their place.

That’s all I’ll say. I’m sorry my post caused a report to go to you. I’ll tone it down.
You can have that opinion and not express it in the way you chose. It’s personal and disrespectful, and won’t be allowed moving forward.

Glad to hear it won’t be occurring.

…I am confident this list is either false or purposely ambiguous in an effort to mislead.

Not necessarily.

It depends if you’re looking at total murders, or murder rate. Also the definition of the city is important. I was looking at one statistic that shows Miami Gardens very high having a top-five murder rate, but certainly not probably in the top 50 in terms of total murders.

Advertisement
Back