Off-Topic Mass killings

"The criminal complaint alleges that Kelley, among other things, knowingly entered and engaged in disorderly conduct in restricted buildings or grounds and engaged in an act of physical violence against a person or property."

"The judge said Kelley can travel within Michigan, but denied his request to carry a firearm. That’s a standard condition for someone awaiting trial."
Read what I wrote. They are charging him bc he was there. He did nothing violent.

Advertisement
"...It will in effect allow criminals to carry a concealed gun without doing a background check. Its like they get the benefit of the doubt too..."
Friend

1) Are you having a stroke?
2) Are you off/on medication that impairs your cognitive functioning?

Serious questions, should we call 911??

Laws and locks only keep out honest people, keep tightening gun laws soon only outlaws will have guns.

This is exactly where we’re headed

Advertisement
1655654238172.png

Infuriating.
Yes infuriating, if I was there I’d be firing none stop at doors windows even 🧨 explosives like you wouldn’t believe RAMBO THE CRAP OF OF EVERYTHING TO GET IN.

save the little crap radical **** for me I’d skin him alive right there singing Christmas carols of enjoyment in front of the press letting every lunatic YOUR NEXT on video

Take little piece of

Advertisement
Yes infuriating, if I was there I’d be firing none stop at doors windows even 🧨 explosives like you wouldn’t believe RAMBO THE CRAP OF OF EVERYTHING TO GET IN.

save the little crap radical **** for me I’d skin him alive right there singing Christmas carols of enjoyment in front of the press letting every lunatic YOUR NEXT on video

Take little piece of
Cops inaction can't be explained or excused. Your full Rambo, though, sounds like it also might've had the capacity to have finished off any living victims in the classroom as well. Between your non-stop fire, and use of explosives.

Cops inaction can't be explained or excused. Your full Rambo, though, sounds like it also might've had the capacity to have finished off any living victims in the classroom as well. Between your non-stop fire, and use of explosives.
When all hope is lost and your wait fir approval or a key while carnage is mounting in that room .

I’m RAMBOING , can’t sit there and wait for a politician yo check there poll numbers of what’s better.

Like that man at the barbershop and heard it he grabbed a shotgun and went the heck with checking poll numbers or with AOC or Saul Alinsky or George Soros for approval.

Navy SEAL that place

FOX NEWS GUN POLL

“Fox’s polling shows that there is a lot of strength behind some of these proposals,” host Shannon Bream said on Fox News Sunday as a graphic on-screen showed 82 percent support for raising the legal age to purchase an assault rifle to 21; 81 percent support for flagging people who are a danger to themselves or others; and 63 percent support for banning assault weapons altogether.

Advertisement
So now it comes out that armed police with a ballistic shield went in the building 3 minutes after the shooter, but claimed they were waiting for a key to an unlocked door that they didn't even try to open.

How could you live with yourself if you were one of those people?

Advertisement
So now it comes out that armed police with a ballistic shield went in the building 3 minutes after the shooter, but claimed they were waiting for a key to an unlocked door that they didn't even try to open.

FOX NEWS GUN POLL

“Fox’s polling shows that there is a lot of strength behind some of these proposals,” host Shannon Bream said on Fox News Sunday as a graphic on-screen showed 82 percent support for raising the legal age to purchase an assault rifle to 21; 81 percent support for flagging people who are a danger to themselves or others; and 63 percent support for banning assault weapons altogether.
Texas GOP Convention disagrees. Says 18-21 yr olds are the population most in need of AR-type weaponry.

This incident is making less sense than the Vegas shooting...

Advertisement
Back