Off-Topic Mass killings

Advertisement
Washington teen opens fire in front of high school gets arrested then set free on bail 24 hours later.

again would this be a red flag of a possible shooting?

Advertisement
Stacy Abrams has an ad on the radio about Brian Kemp. Basically it outlines how his new permit-less carry law will lead to more gun crime in Georgia. It will in effect allow criminals to carry a concealed gun without doing a background check. Its like they get the benefit of the doubt too. It is unfortunate. I think Stacy Abrams is going to put up a tough fight, but ultimately Kemp will be reelected. It is getting bad in these streets.

Stacy Abrams has an ad on the radio about Brian Kemp. Basically it outlines how his new permit-less carry law will lead to more gun crime in Georgia. It will in effect allow criminals to carry a concealed gun without doing a background check. Its like they get the benefit of the doubt too. It is unfortunate. I think Stacy Abrams is going to put up a tough fight, but ultimately Kemp will be reelected. It is getting bad in these streets.
:rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg:
Wait what? Explain this to me.

….It will in effect allow criminals to carry a concealed gun without doing a background check.…

Are you off your meds? Dude! Criminals already carry concealed guns - this rationale is absolutely retarded.

I’m trying not to laugh out loud at this statement. Like criminals are looking for permission to carry concealed weapons. L-O-L

This is literally the most laughable thing I’ve seen posted here in a while.

One thing will solve a lot of killings that maybe costs $1,000 up front, and will have maximum effect instantly.

Somewhere on the Courthouse property - put up a gallows, and upon the "Guilty" verdict, march his *** out, have him climb the steps - and hang them publicly.

Instant justice - final justice - shows anyone and everyone what happens when you decide to kill someone or even attack a group just because you got a wild hair up urass.

And bring the kids. Burn that into their little minds early - they'll never forget seeing a hanging - and they'll never want to walk those steps.

When we stopped public executions - and started hiding them away - that's when it seemed that committing murder 'wasn't so bad.'

Advertisement
288456774_2118467084981137_4991491360809744609_n.jpg

Are you off your meds? Dude! Criminals already carry concealed guns - this rationale is absolutely retarded.

I’m trying not to laugh out loud at this statement. Like criminals are looking for permission to carry concealed weapons. L-O-L

This is literally the most laughable thing I’ve seen posted here in a while.

In my state it is legal to open carry or conceal carry without a license. So, the only reason a police officer would have to check for legality would be if the person was convicted of a crime preventing the person from carrying a firearm. And this is hard to determine by just looking at someone. They benefit nicely bc they can hang in plain site.

Advertisement
In my state it is legal to open carry or conceal carry without a license. So, the only reason a police officer would have to check for legality would be if the person was convicted of a crime preventing the person from carrying a firearm. And this is hard to determine by just looking at someone. They benefit nicely bc they can hang in plain site.
1655409175552.png

I wish you well on your road to recovery.

Advertisement

Tell me more about how “Red Flag Laws” will do anything more than take guns away from political dissidents.

He wasn’t in a “restricted” area. He didn’t enter the building. He didn’t harm anyone or anything. He was merely there. This is a blatant attempt to sway the election bc he’s polling well against Whitmer.

Tell me more about how “Red Flag Laws” will do anything more than take guns away from political dissidents.

He wasn’t in a “restricted” area. He didn’t enter the building. He didn’t harm anyone or anything. He was merely there. This is a blatant attempt to sway the election bc he’s polling well against Whitmer.

"The criminal complaint alleges that Kelley, among other things, knowingly entered and engaged in disorderly conduct in restricted buildings or grounds and engaged in an act of physical violence against a person or property."

"The judge said Kelley can travel within Michigan, but denied his request to carry a firearm. That’s a standard condition for someone awaiting trial."

Political persecution, show trials, stolen elections... we're officially a banana republic.

Advertisement
Back