Off-Topic Mass killings

Just look at the difference between the way Hatler is taught vs Lenin, Stalin, Mao...

Kids come out of college these days thinking communism isn't bad... I've seen it first hand.
Waldo halter?? Ngl I put the bolded in the same category as “trust me bro, do your research”

Advertisement
Waldo halter?? Ngl I put the bolded in the same category as “trust me bro, do your research”
We can't even say the name Hatler on THIS site without it being censored... Notice communist dictators are free to discuss.

When/where did you goto college?

What about in the what you were taught? Education does vary from place to place! For example, if you went to HS in Texas you would have learned that slaves came to help the colonists and founding fathers build our country. Id say that is brainwashing, even though no one says who to vote for or what your opinion should be.
That sounds fishy. I was taught the same thing everyone else was. I never heard anything about slavery being anything but abhorrent.

I’m confused Are you saying Adolf? …Palm beach/FAU 2015-18
Yes... CIS won't let me type Hitlr. Did you leave college with the knowledge that mao/lenin/Stalin were as bad/arguably worse than Hitlr? Did you leave college knowing that communism killed way more people than fascism could ever dream of?

Don't say yes... Because they're rhetorical questions.

Advertisement
That sounds fishy. I was taught the same thing everyone else was. I never heard anything about slavery being anything but abhorrent.
Its true. In the Imurtrollcane multiverse of madness
Doctor Strange Trip GIF by Regal

I’m confused Are you saying Adolf? …Palm beach/FAU 2015-18
I assume you mean PBSC. It's funny because my wife had an English class in 2008 where the prof turned every lecture into bashing Bush. But even then, that was the only class where she had anything political.

Yes... CIS won't let me type Hitlr. Did you leave college with the knowledge that mao/lenin/Stalin were as bad/arguably worse than Hitlr? Did you leave college knowing that communism killed way more people than fascism could ever dream of?

Don't say yes... Because they're rhetorical questions.
Tbh I didn’t spend much of free time pondering it. Was Hitler and the ***** evil, historically that’s undisputed..was Stalin evil, historically that’s undisputed..now admittedly alot of our views tainted through America propaganda

Advertisement
I wonder if they would have separated children and women from their families? I wonder if they would have tried to over throw our government? Would they be called traitors? Do you think if there were a potential biochemical threat on US soil, they would have allowed the CDC to do their thing? Or do you think they would have called it fake news with fake science? Im just curious.
vince mcmahon wwe GIF

Tbh I didn’t spend much of free time pondering it. Was ****** and the ***** evil, historically that’s undisputed..was Stalin evil, historically that’s undisputed..now admittedly alot of our views tainted through America propaganda
Yeah... Ima take that as a no - you didn't learn communism is the most deadly creation of man outside of leaded gasoline.

No, Have you?
Are you new here?

C'mon now.

Yes.

The upper management of every Federal agency, regardless of who occupies La Casa Blanca is 100% partisan.

The 2 deep, at a minimum are Senate confirmed political appointees and typically 3-5/7-ish deep down in leadership roles are Congressional notification political appointees.

Advertisement
One school shooting is too many. "Vastly inflated". Would you care at all if they happened every day?
You're assuming people don't care. Perhaps it's just that the see that the proposed solutions would be ineffective. I don't know a single gun owner who wouldn't give them up if they honestly believed it would make a difference.

Advertisement
Yeah... Ima take that as a no - you didn't learn communism is the most deadly creation of man outside of leaded gasoline.
I mean..American capitalism did have slavery, segregation, a civil war. We’ve had our own issues also

One school shooting is too many. "Vastly inflated". Would you care at all if they happened every day?
~300 patients, PER DAY, suffer serious harm/death 100% due to preventable medical errors.

Ban all healthcare. Arrest all the medical staff, confiscate all medical instruments.

And the amazing thing about our tragically beautiful imperfect and flawed system is we have multiple mechanisms to course correct.

And we have done so in the past, and will do again in the future.
Yup. That’s why it’s important not to undermine the institutions in place to assure its survival

Advertisement
Back