Off-Topic Mass killings

Advertisement
Advertisement
You worry about your children and holiday dinners, not mine. Mine are doing just fine.

Funny thing for you to say right here. If you think he was worried in the slightest, Id say you completely missed the message. And yet after telling him to worry about his own and specifically not yours, you still had to tell him your kids are just fine. Which way do you want it again? Don't tell him your kids are just fine if you don't want him to worry. You aren't making much sense again.

Funny thing for you to say right here. If you think he was worried in the slightest, Id say you completely missed the message. And yet after telling him to worry about his own and specifically not yours, you still had to tell him your kids are just fine. Which way do you want it again? Don't tell him your kids are just fine if you don't want him to worry. You aren't making much sense again.
Don't worry about me and 305, we're fine.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I never once had anyone ever teach me what to think or tell me what my opinion should be to be accepted.
What about in the what you were taught? Education does vary from place to place! For example, if you went to HS in Texas you would have learned that slaves came to help the colonists and founding fathers build our country. Id say that is brainwashing, even though no one says who to vote for or what your opinion should be.

Advertisement
Lmao what? Communist? Do you know what that actually means or is it just a cool term to label ppl 😂..colleges=communist😂
Just look at the difference between the way Hatler is taught vs Lenin, Stalin, Mao...

Kids come out of college these days thinking communism isn't bad... I've seen it first hand.

Advertisement
Back