Off-Topic Mass killings

Advertisement
As for the bolded, I’m really not tho. Facts are facts. The DOJ is not a partisan branch of government. The intelligence community is not a partisan branch of government..you dismissing them as not a big deal is your right. But factually it did happen. It’s not something I just made up lol..and for the italic WTF is they?? I’m not into the whole deep state running every new outlet in America thing if that’s what you mean..so whose “they”?
Have you ever worked in any Federal Branch of government?

Advertisement
Illegitimate parents are one of the root causes of all this.
Interview any of the killers in Chicago, Baltimore and NY you’ll find tragedy with no father they just dump there load and leave.

This is ignored and never brought up .

How about this every weekend Chicago has close to the same killings as in the school in Texas and not one word NOTHING.

Yep we’re going after the wrong enemy and turning our head to one of the root causes.

SCHOOL SHOOTINGS WILL NEVER EVER END TILL ADDRESSED.

WE WILL CHOKE ON LAWS , WE ALREADY IGNORE WHATS IN THE BOOK ITS VERY SELECTIVE.

B. An old school body slam from his backside onto his head only because he is small and weak looking unable to defend himself against a slam. Reason he is not even watching anyone behind him. Could shank him first to the side of his neck or in front of his ear but probably that would kill him landing yourself up in court. But obviously every situation is different. This kid was lucky the guy behind him was not armed and put one in his head. Some people will shoot and kill while they rob but that is usually when nobody else is in the store. Then you have really no choice but to attack at the right time.

Dude is not even watching anyone else and easily shot by someone who is well trained.

This guy has some good videos that make good ideas on what you can do and what not to do.

Right on cue looks like another vote for B!

Advertisement
I took my Lysol pills so I’m immune..same crowd who says gun policies aren’t the answer it’s about “mental health” cut budgets allocated towards mental..go figure

I think this phenomenon is solidly conservative in America today.

A slightly less acidic flavor than the one consumed in muppetland.
Again man what’s a muppet? I’ve gotta get caught up on these terms. I don’t engage in that type of discourse on Reddit, Facebook, Twitter etc where these terms are used to label ppl with different perspectives..I’m aware of the term snowflake tho

Last edited:
I think this phenomenon is solidly conservative in America today.
This thread is interesting. I knew these ideas existed when it came to gun policies= “oh their taking our guns, but I know my right”..but I’ve never engaged in discourse with them lol..their logic really doesn’t make sense. They say guns don’t get kill, mentally I’ll ppl with guns do..but when it’s proposed we need stricter background checks, they again label it as they’re taking our guns while at the same time these same folks are cutting budgets that goes towards mental health. These folks are against abortions but don’t care about making changes for the babies in the future so 19 8-10 year olds don’t have to worry about AR-15 making it’s way on campus. **** the **** police communities freeze when they hear those rounds go off. Their solution to it? Build schools like prisons and arm teachers..Congress won’t even allow the CDC and gun experts to research these incidents to come with policies to help fight against the epidemic that’s going on. We just had another mass shooting in Philly last night by the way. Majority of the country wants change..but at the end of the day the policy makers in congress have to adhere to the lobbyists who represent the corporations who sign the checks

Advertisement
View attachment 188267

"In colonial times the term ‘well regulated’ meant ‘well functioning’ ― for this was the meaning of those words at that time, as demonstrated by the following passage from the original 1789 charter of the University of North Carolina: ‘Whereas in all well regulated governments it is the indispensable duty of every Legislatures to consult the happiness of a rising generation…’ Moreover the Oxford English Dictionary defines ‘regulated’ among other things as ‘properly disciplined;’ and it defines ‘discipline’ among other things as ‘a trained condition.’"

I think what you are really doing is finding topics you love and simply giving our Founding Fathers your passion for guns.

Women had to wait 19 amendments till they could vote.
are you saying you should not be able to defend your house, your property, yourself, or your family from an armed intruder intent on harm? Come on now imurcane, use some common sense!
I think having firearms is fine. The devil is in the detail.

Branch Covidians in multiple states would have loved to impose their idealogy and tyrannical lockdowns nationwide. If elections would have had a different result, im sure ANTIFA would have easily taken up the January 6 mantle.
I wonder if they would have separated children and women from their families? I wonder if they would have tried to over throw our government? Would they be called traitors? Do you think if there were a potential biochemical threat on US soil, they would have allowed the CDC to do their thing? Or do you think they would have called it fake news with fake science? Im just curious.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back