Off-Topic Mass killings

Advertisement
Now that’s a story. I wonder how much active training that police department goes through in rural towns like these
Quite a bit actually, they were literally running active shooter drills just 2 weeks before this incident.

40% of the city budget goes to it’s police force because it’s a border town.

It was simply an act of cowardice on the part of the police officers who were there, they were afraid of getting shot so they didn’t act. It IMO will go down as the most cowardly act in American history since Robert Ford killed Jesse James.

I never said 2016 was fraudulent..bruh wtf 😂. Trump won 2016 due to the electoral college. I accepted him as the duly elected President. Biden won both the electoral and Popular vote. I accept him as the duly elected President..
LOL

Have you told them that the tooth fairy isn't real? Easter Bunny? Santa Claus? Although I do accept Cheech and Chong's version of Santa Claus! Jesus? Personal God?

Advertisement
1646099837012.jpeg.jpg

Advertisement

To add some levity to the thread:

What would you do if you were behind this kid?

A) Nothing, take cover behind the snacks
B) Rush him, grab or tackle him & knock the gun out of his hand
C) Punch him in the back of the head
D) Shoot him *(contingent upon if Michigan is an open carry state, idk if it is)

D) Shoot him *(contingent upon if Michigan is an open carry state, idk if it is)

E. Rush him in the parking lot and take his bag.

Quite a bit actually, they were literally running active shooter drills just 2 weeks before this incident.

It was simply an act of cowardice on the part of the police officers who were there, they were afraid of getting shot so they didn’t act. It IMO will go down as the most cowardly act in American history since Robert Ford killed Jesse James.
True. I guess you never know how ppl are gunna respond until **** really pops off. **** we had a active shooter drill at my school a couple years back for staff and faculty..everyone knew it was fake..still had grown ppl panicked and a couple cry

I've been in a similar, but not exact situation to this - I chose B.
Plus this little ****'s pistol stove-piped... somebody should have beat him with it. This kid isn't a murderer... yet. But he's now on his way.

If modern day Suhrthing owned firearms, I'd like to think I'd have shot him.

Advertisement
I've been in a similar, but not exact situation to this - I chose B.
Plus this little ****'s pistol stove-piped... somebody should have beat him with it. This kid isn't a murderer... yet. But he's now on his way.

If modern day Suhrthing owned firearms, I'd like to think I'd have shot him.
I chose B as well, I’ve been a BJJ practitioner for 6 years now, so as soon as I seen his gun jam & struggling to reload I would’ve yoked that little ******* up & RNC’d him lol.

B. An old school body slam from his backside onto his head only because he is small and weak looking unable to defend himself against a slam. Reason he is not even watching anyone behind him. Could shank him first to the side of his neck or in front of his ear but probably that would kill him landing yourself up in court. But obviously every situation is different. This kid was lucky the guy behind him was not armed and put one in his head. Some people will shoot and kill while they rob but that is usually when nobody else is in the store. Then you have really no choice but to attack at the right time.

Dude is not even watching anyone else and easily shot by someone who is well trained.

This guy has some good videos that make good ideas on what you can do and what not to do.

Advertisement
I chose B as well, I’ve been a BJJ practitioner for 6 years now, so as soon as I seen his gun jam & struggling to reload I would’ve yoked that little ******* up & RNC’d him lol.
Some dumbass 16 year olds just need a good BJJ beat down... I'm glad you're around to provide this life lesson.

This is where I stand on this. This will forever be known as the most cowardly act in American History.

An entire fully armed police force stayed scared outside of a school building while an 18 year old is shooting 3rd graders in the face. If this were medieval Japan, the internal shame alone would be enough to commit seppuku, doing us all the favor.

They broke the code of honor.

Easy call for me, I pick E, cap him in the head.

He already popped the gun off.

It’s the only way to be sure.

Play adult games, reap adult consequences.

3EEF0B3F-7F53-4CD9-9CE7-1B7570BA3CA9.gif

Advertisement
Back