Off-Topic Mass killings

At what point in America history has the country not been divided..can anyone list the decade?
The difference is the absolute refusal to compromise. That's the impact of a media that's refused to hold one side accountable.

That's also resulted in people automatically assuming you're the opposition for pointing that out. Net effect: polarization.

Advertisement
The difference is the absolute refusal to compromise. That's the impact of a media that's refused to hold one side accountable.

That's also resulted in people automatically assuming you're the opposition for pointing that out. Net effect: polarization.
But bro..it’s always been like this. But I agree with the media side of things it gets polarizing for sure

But bro..it’s always been like this. But I agree with the media side of things it gets polarizing for sure
No, it's more divided than any time in my lifetime. You had bipartisan measures get passed up until Bush's second term. Since then, it's largely been party line votes. The majority party refuses to budge thinking that conceding anything or allowing amendments shows weakness and the minority party will refuse to vote for a bill unless they can add a toxic amendment to it.

Advertisement
No, it's more divided than any time in my lifetime. You had bipartisan measures get passed up until Bush's second term. Since then, it's largely been party line votes. The majority party refuses to budge thinking that conceding anything or allowing amendments shows weakness and the minority party will refuse to vote for a bill unless they can add a toxic amendment to it.
How old are you?

I’m not saying anything that’s not fully understood. You don’t have to believe me
Yeah but they’ve been buying ads and promoting propaganda in our elections for a long time not just 2020. I believe that they did the same tactics (and yes, like everything else in life .. each election I’m sure they get more sophisticated with technology advancing). So I believe they did their thing… but the big lie of 2016 was that orange man was tied to it. That was proven false

Advertisement
After 2016 trump didn’t say the election was stolen. Millions in 2016 sent their votes through the mail. Including himself. He did claim it in 2020 tho..months before any votes were counted..again afterwards without 0 proof of wide spread fraud..so he was just saying the results were based on fraud with no basis in fact because he lost
Yeah but trump said he was worried of election fraud b4 2016 too. U keep skipping over that point

Atp it’s getting ridiculous..the legitimacy of the 2020 or 2016 election wasn’t even my point 😂..trump was the duly elected President 16-20..Biden was the duly elected President..the only ones arguing and weaponizing widespread voter fraud conspiracy with absolutely no proof are the far right..those are just facts lol
Why do u keep saying there’s no proof of widespread voter fraud in 2020?

So you believe Trump should’ve won 2020?
Find where I said anything about Trump winning. I said was there anything that lead to distrust in election and institutions. And that republicans didn’t complain over an election randomly. Yes it was 2016.

Both parties have lit the country on fire over the past decade. You can’t be ****ed at republicans without simultaneously getting mad at Dems for 2016. You’re a disingenuous hack if you can.

I'm 56. I remember back in 2009 asking my father if it had ever been this divided and he said it was pretty bad during the Eisenhower years.

The idea of being canceled for political views is a relatively new phenomenon.
Like I said other day you can’t get away from politics nowadays and that’s one reason for the divide. It’s everywhere. When I was growing up you were supposed to keep religion and politics in your home. There was a reason for that.

Advertisement
Like I said other day you can’t get away from politics nowadays and that’s one reason for the divide. It’s everywhere. When I was growing up you were supposed to keep religion and politics in your home. There was a reason for that.

Well said

They were apart of none. This isn’t about maintaining a militia..nor is it about the government taking our guns. Unless you already have a mistrust in the US government, you don’t actually believe that’s the discussion being had or what’s trying be done. It’s about the shootings. And the weekly occurrences. It’s about public safety
Exactly. It is propaganda 101!

Advertisement
Branch Covidians in multiple states would have loved to impose their idealogy and tyrannical lockdowns nationwide. If elections would have had a different result, im sure ANTIFA would have easily taken up the January 6 mantle.
How sure are you?

I’ve always been curious as to the flavor of this particular koolaid you and others enjoy
Branch Covidians in multiple states would have loved to impose their idealogy and tyrannical lockdowns nationwide. If elections would have had a different result, im sure ANTIFA would have easily taken up the January 6 mantle.

Advertisement
Back