Off-Topic Mass killings

Not even close to mail in ballots.

I think you meant to say essentially ballots filled out by operatives on behalf of mostly cognitive-impaired people.

Yes, I believe that's what you meant.

For the record, ballot harvesting has ZERO place in a functioning democracy that wanta any trust in voting. ZERO.

Again, will be interesting to see vote totals in places where it has been brought to heel.

Empi you are too cynical. The dems had a terrific get out and vote campaign. Some nursing homes had 100% turn out.

Advertisement
I never said that lol. But Let some conservative electorate tell it 2020 was the most fraudulent election ever..with no proof ofc. But debating the legitimacy of the past election wasn’t even point. The fact that a good portion of Americans believe there was rampant fraud on baseless allegations is the point. Shows a lack of faith in the democratic process by the ppl who think that. And the fact elected officials practice and spread that belief again undermines the democratic process. That was my point.
Before that, wasn’t 2016 the most fraudulent election ever? I mean, dossiers, collusion etc. #notmypresident

Sowing the seeds of love

So the fraud claim and lack of trust was random? Or can you point to another election/shenanigans that might have damaged the faith in the process?
Yup. especially coming from the said that claimed it months before any results even came in. There’s no proof of widespread voting fraud that determined the 2020 election

Advertisement
Trump said the same thing prior to 2016 & 2020 about potential election fraud. But no… in 2016 there wasn’t a mass country wide mail-in ballots and mass election harvesting
After 2016 trump didn’t say the election was stolen. Millions in 2016 sent their votes through the mail. Including himself. He did claim it in 2020 tho..months before any votes were counted..again afterwards without 0 proof of wide spread fraud..so he was just saying the results were based on fraud with no basis in fact because he lost

Define interfered. They bought $48k worth of Facebook ads. They didn't manipulate votes or anything that had any actual impact.

They've also done that sht for decades, but nobody weaponized it until now.

I find all this talk about stolen elections to be a waste of time. That includes 2000, 2016, and 2020. Instead of stupid partisan accusations, why not actually make sure elections can't be manipulated.
I agree with the bottom. As for the top truth is millions of Americans don’t trust mainstream media. They’d rather believe **** on a Facebook post, Twitter etc and take it as a fact. Hence why Russia was so keen on, according to US intelligence, on distorting of facts through cyber means.

To act as tho this didn’t happen blows my mind. To act as tho a Russian spies didn’t infiltrate the highest levels of conservatives, including the 2016 trump campaign is ignoring actually facts ..and act as there weren’t arrests made is laughable. And, still in 2016 trump won and was the president. Him being impeached 2x, and his policies and temperament I didn’t agree with..but I accepted him as the president.

Got a few posters projecting **** onto me that I never claimed. I never said he won the 2016 election based on widespread voter fraud. It’s clear we have some here who seem to lean more towards not believing the intelligence committee and it’s work..which is fine. But goes towards my point that’s clearly been derailed lol . The biggest threat to the Democratic process in America is misinformation, lies and a lack of faith in the institutions responsible for upholding them. And when you have 1 of the 2 major political parties deciding to weaponized it for gain..well then you lead to a post 2020 political environment

I agree with the bottom. As for the top truth is millions of Americans don’t trust mainstream media. They’d rather believe **** on a Facebook post, Twitter etc and take it as a fact. Hence why Russia was so keen on, according to US intelligence, on distorting of facts through cyber means.

To act as tho this didn’t happen blows my mind. To act as tho a Russian spies didn’t infiltrate the highest levels of conservatives, including the 2016 trump campaign is ignoring actually facts ..and act as there weren’t arrests made is laughable. And, still in 2016 trump won and was the president. Him being impeached 2x, and his policies and temperament I didn’t agree with..but I accepted him as the president.

Got a few posters projecting **** onto me that I never claimed. I never said he won the 2016 election based on widespread voter fraud. It’s clear we have some here who seem to lean more towards not believing the intelligence committee and it’s work..which is fine. But goes towards my point that’s clearly been derailed lol . The biggest threat to the Democratic process in America is misinformation, lies and a lack of faith in the institutions responsible for upholding them. And when you have 1 of the 2 major political parties deciding to weaponized it for gain..well then you lead to a post 2020 political environment
I think this is something people want to be a bigger deal than it is.

I also think you're seeing it through a partisan lense. Once you start to see that, you'll see how they all try to manipulate you and that neither is on your side despite all their claims.

Trump said the same thing prior to 2016 & 2020 about potential election fraud. But no… in 2016 there wasn’t a mass country wide mail-in ballots and mass election harvesting
Trump said the same thing in 2016 because he was sure himself he was gonna lose. If he had, you can be sure he would've screamed bloody murder about that election.

Don't like the result, its always fraud, right? What about all the GOP candidates elected in 2020? The same fraudulent Biden voters voted them in?

Advertisement
I think this is something people want to be a bigger deal than it is.

I also think you're seeing it through a partisan lense. Once you start to see that, you'll see how they all try to manipulate you and that neither is on your side despite all their claims.
As for the bolded, I’m really not tho. Facts are facts. The DOJ is not a partisan branch of government. The intelligence community is not a partisan branch of government..you dismissing them as not a big deal is your right. But factually it did happen. It’s not something I just made up lol..and for the italic WTF is they?? I’m not into the whole deep state running every new outlet in America thing if that’s what you mean..so whose “they”?

Trump said the same thing in 2016 because he was sure himself he was gonna lose. If he had, you can be sure he would've screamed bloody murder about that election.

Don't like the result, its always fraud, right? What about all the GOP candidates elected in 2020? The same fraudulent Biden voters voted them in?
Atp it’s getting ridiculous..the legitimacy of the 2020 or 2016 election wasn’t even my point 😂..trump was the duly elected President 16-20..Biden was the duly elected President..the only ones arguing and weaponizing widespread voter fraud conspiracy with absolutely no proof are the far right..those are just facts lol

Advertisement
As for the bolded, I’m really not tho. Facts are facts. The DOJ is not a partisan branch of government. The intelligence community is not a partisan branch of government..you dismissing them as not a big deal is your right. But factually it did happen. It’s not something I just made up lol..and for the italic WTF is they?? I’m not into the whole deep state running every new outlet in America thing if that’s what you mean..so whose “they”?
Facts as presented by people who want clicks.

They meaning the members of both parties.

Facts as presented by people who want clicks.

They meaning the members of both parties.
That’s fair..from my view it’s been more egregious on the conservative side especially the last 12 or so years

Mockingbird

Advertisement
At what point in America history has the country not been divided..can anyone list the decade?

Advertisement
Back