Off-Topic Mass killings

One interesting thing to note. If you read David McCullough's book 1776, he mentions that during the battle over new York, the Virginians with their rifled barrels were able to take shots at British troops whose smooth bore muskets could reach far enough for them to hit anything when they'd fire back.

So in that case, the militia was better armed than the troops.
GREAT book.

Advertisement
The British Army thought that about revolutionary farmers and their muskets as well, didn't they? And you shouldn't assume every servicemen/women would turn on their fellow countrymen.
Do you like horses? Horse racing by any chance? The Kentucky Derby winner this year was a really long long shot to win. Just bc an 80-1 pony came in I am not going to try and sell you on the long shots coming in on the regular. Dont try to sell me on you and your church league softball team beating the us army.

Hmmm the tyrannical government reason.
If you/we ever have to fight off tyranny we have already lost and the guns will be useless,
Hmmm the guns are useless against the government reason. If you/we ever have to fight off tyranny why not just rollover.

WOLVERINES!

Advertisement
Do you like horses? Horse racing by any chance? The Kentucky Derby winner this year was a really long long shot to win. Just bc an 80-1 pony came in I am not going to try and sell you on the long shots coming in on the regular. Dont try to sell me on you and your church league softball team beating the us army.
1654266709495.png

You see them? That's the Taliban sitting in the presidential palace, this was two weeks before the US had even fully limped out of Afghanistan.

Do you have any idea how many Americans have been taught by the US military in insurgency and non-conventional warfare; on top of all those trained in conventional warfare that are not in the service an longer?

I don't think you're as informed as your think yourself to be.

Again, it wouldn't be skirmish lines, it would be an insurgency.

Hmmm the guns are useless against the government reason. If you/we ever have to fight off tyranny why not just rollover.

WOLVERINES!
Who in the US can really claim with legit reasons that our government has been tyrannical? Are there any people groups in the US that should have in our short history tried to over throw the government the way those January 6 terrorists did?

View attachment 188264
You see them? That's the Taliban sitting in the presidential palace, this was two weeks before the US had even fully limped out of Afghanistan.

Do you have any idea how many Americans have been taught by the US military in insurgency and non-conventional warfare; on top of all those trained in conventional warfare that are not in the service an longer?

I don't think you're as informed as your think yourself to be.

Do you? That is the bigger question.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Our country needs to clarify what a well regulated militia is. The most recent shooters belonged to which well regulated militia? Common sense people. Common sense.

Our country needs to clarify what a well regulated militia is. The most recent shooters belonged to which well regulated militia? Common sense people. Common sense.
1654269774066.png

"In colonial times the term ‘well regulated’ meant ‘well functioning’ ― for this was the meaning of those words at that time, as demonstrated by the following passage from the original 1789 charter of the University of North Carolina: ‘Whereas in all well regulated governments it is the indispensable duty of every Legislatures to consult the happiness of a rising generation…’ Moreover the Oxford English Dictionary defines ‘regulated’ among other things as ‘properly disciplined;’ and it defines ‘discipline’ among other things as ‘a trained condition.’"

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back