Off-Topic Mass killings

Advertisement
3dfc8eac82708d8236ea68421f32e08e23750d4485c05f21d489fd7da91cdd5f.jpg

#saveourassholes

I have no idea. All I know is legalizing a drug that’s killed hundreds of thousands of people in the last couple years is incredibly stupid. Maybe spending more time getting it off the street and preventing it from getting there would be a better option.

Are you insinuating border control??!!!?? You left wing nut job. Pfft

Advertisement
…but consider the following:
1) there is a difference between causing harm to oneself and causing harm to others.
2) just because something causes less fatalities does not mean it is safer.

You have a habit of stating facts in a way that they imply something other than they conclude such as:
More people died of heat stroke last year than from cyanide ingestion or nightshade poisoning in 10 years… #CyonaraSunshine

Finally, being one of the few people in this world that has literally saved many ********… my colleagues and I appreciate your enthusiastic support. 🙂

Advertisement
…but consider the following:
1) there is a difference between causing harm to oneself and causing harm to others.
2) just because something causes less fatalities does not mean it is safer.

You have a habit of stating facts in a way that they imply something other than they conclude such as:
More people died of heat stroke last year than from cyanide ingestion or nightshade poisoning in 10 years… #CyonaraSunshine

Finally, being one of the few people in this world that has literally saved many ********… my colleagues and I appreciate your enthusiastic support. 🙂
Its all perspective no? Is the way a child dies what matters? Do the thousands of children who die at the hands of drunk drivers mean less than the dozens who die at the hands of a killer with an ar15? They're more important why? Is intent to kill all that matters?

Statistically speaking a child is more likely to die at the hands of a doctor/hospital error than a mass-shooter armed with an ar15. Which scenario should we be more worried about?

If you don't want to hear about the myriad of things that people put up their *** or just exactly how commonplace it is, I'd recommend not going our drinking with ER nurses.
The stories show same themes, but endless creativity.

Ms Empirical has pulled out several items still buzzing from inside patients.

Advertisement
Its all perspective no? Is the way a child dies what matters? Do the thousands of children who die at the hands of drunk drivers mean less than the dozens who die at the hands of a killer with an ar15? They're more important why? Is intent to kill all that matters?

Statistically speaking a child is more likely to die at the hands of a doctor/hospital error than a mass-shooter armed with an ar15. Which scenario should we be more worried about?
Lots of people worry about medical errors and work hard to systematically address this issue. To err is human, but if we can make systems and protocols that require multiple humans to make different errors to have a bad outcome, then we should make use of such systems. This has been implemented in the medical field for many years and people still worry about and work hard to decrease the cost of these errors. Just because YOU may not be aware of these efforts doesn’t mean that society is general is ignoring it…

Now, talking about statistics, your analysis is statistically flawed because you’re comparing prevalence to incidence.

Also, the generalized statistic you mention is just that… a generalized statistic. This mortality statistic is just like the COVID mortality statistic. If an error occurred and the patient dies, it is called a medical error related mortality. Very few of these (in case of children or adults) are truly mortalities caused by medical errors. Most of these are patients who are unhealthy, very sick, we’re going to have a poor outcome regardless, and they had a medical error in their care that may have possibly resulted in a small becrease in their chance of a good outcome.

So yes, the way a child dies matters…

Scenario 1) a sick child suffering from a disease requiring a liver transplant is coding and getting chest compressions. A doctor accidentally punctures her lung with a needle while trying to get vascular access to administer life saving medications resulting in a pneumothorax and the child dies.

Scenario 2) a gunman goes into a school and shoots a child watching her bleed to death while police wait outside the door.

I’m sure you don’t see any difference… hence your moniker. 😔

Advertisement
If you don't want to hear about the myriad of things that people put up their *** or just exactly how commonplace it is, I'd recommend not going our drinking with ER nurses.
The ones that show up to the ER are usually amateurs who try the first time and get in trouble, or attention seekers who repeatedly show up because of secondary gain. The vast majority never get in trouble or know the doctors to visit so as to avoid the ER. People are curious… people are explorers… people are people.

Hmmm the tyrannical government reason.
If you/we ever have to fight off tyranny we have already lost and the guns will be useless,
This is fact..the American populace would be soley responsible to A rise of a Tyrannical government in the United States..and it starts with the spread and normalization of LIES that builds mistrust towards the institutions setup to defend against it..Prime example of this would be a major political party that willingly participates in a lie over the results of a national election in order to keep their incumbent leader head of state..claims based with absolutely no evidence but if told enough by elected officials can become the platform of said party..

Advertisement
Back