Off-Topic Mass killings

"Weapons of war" :6fps6:- after .22 caliber rifles are banned... they'll be coming after 1911's, M9s, 226's, glock17s and any other sidearm worn on the hip of 'war'-fighters.

DONT GIVE A FCKING INCH.
Many of our political class (and citizens for that matter) want to see the complete eradication of civilian firearms ownership, sale, and use. They simply can't go all the way yet, so use half measures in the interim.

Advertisement

I still haven’t done anything to get band. I am an *******. Thankfully that doesn’t dq me. I am a special kind of ******* to people that dislike me. Real talk. I do not come out and say you are XYZ I’ve been there.

Dude threw a rock and tried to hide his hands, but gets mad when you throw a bigger rock because he didn't hide his hands fast enough...because you practiced your 1A rights better than him...unbelievable.

And speaking of geology, quite a few a dogs are hollerin' since you threw that rock over the fence.

Yes and fentanyl is as well. Trudeau is making his way across the provinces to make it legal everywhere.
Are Canadians upset about this or brainwashed?!? Imagine proposing a bill in the US to legalize ALL drugs by a sitting president!

As of now Ive done zero to get banned. Seems like the right in general loves calling liberals cupcakes, snowflakes, and muppets . . . I just want to point out that it seems the tables have turned.

The tables have turned to people calling others snowflakes to you insulating they're pedophiles? Seems reasonable

Advertisement
LOL so your saying its false that violent crime has risen in the 3 fold in the last 20 years because they count purse snatching?

Everything else dropped but purse snatching has gone crazy... LOL... Whatever dude.

Any ways it is considered a violent crime as well in the US...

In the FBI’s Uniform Crime Reporting (UCR) Program, violent crime is composed of four offenses: murder and nonnegligent manslaughter, rape, robbery, and aggravated assault. Violent crimes are defined in the UCR Program as those offenses that involve force or threat of force.

The FBI’s Uniform Crime Reporting (UCR) Program defines robbery as the taking or attempting to take anything of value from the care, custody, or control of a person or persons by force or threat of force or violence and/or by putting the victim in fear.

The supreme court also ruled it was a violent crime.
What I'm saying is that in the last 20 years the UK added many more crimes that were previously not considered violent to the violent crime list. Many of those are not considered violent in the USA so the % increase or decrease in those countries isn't relatable.
For example if you are at a restaurant eating outside with your purse on a table and a criminal runs past and takes the purse without using force or threat of force or violence and doing it so suddenly as to not allow the victim to be afraid in the UK it would be considered a violent crime in the USA following your cited FBI rules it would not have been.
So 20 years ago or even 10 years ago it wouldn't have been included in the UK stats so the % of increase isn't only due to possible more crime but also more liberal interpretation of violent.

Can you kindly link us to where Trudeau has broadly legalized these controlled substances? Qannon chat rooms don't count either.

Advertisement
Are Canadians upset about this or brainwashed?!? Imagine proposing a bill in the US to legalize ALL drugs by a sitting president!
I have no idea. All I know is legalizing a drug that’s killed hundreds of thousands of people in the last couple years is incredibly stupid. Maybe spending more time getting it off the street and preventing it from getting there would be a better option.

Legalization 🔜 regulation. Even psychotropics… if they are legal then you can legally innovate and provide services (systems, environments, wearables, contraptions) to make them safer to use.

1) It’s possible that you may go on a bad trip with LSD, but at “Open Doors and Horizons” we make sure that your trip doesn’t have a tragic ending…

2) Stressfull job? Stressful life? Need to relax after a rough day at work? Get fitted with the LANAI (Lucidity Advanced Narcan Administration Implant). Our patented pacemaker like bio monitoring technology allows you to rest easy knowing that if you relax a bit too much, we got your back! - LANAI implants meet federal guidelines to allow legal purchase and use of Oxy, Heroin, and Fentanyl.

If I were a strong young person with designs on forcing my will on people I'd love the idea.
Hmmm the tyrannical government reason.
If you/we ever have to fight off tyranny we have already lost and the guns will be useless,

Advertisement
Why would the eradication of firearms be such a terrible thing?
There is no society in the world without firearms. The only question is who is sufficiently privileged to keep one.

My defense is my responsibility. This is a responsibility that many do not want to accept. I accept it, and I also accept that there is danger and uncertainty in the world.

I do not believe that there will be a miraculous solution to all violence. More laws are to appease sensibilities.

Notice that I used the word "civilian." That word is operative. The political class isn't giving up its bodyguards. I.e., state actors aren't giving up their protection by guns. I don't have any interest in living in a country where the state has a monopoly on firearms.

For some reason, the anti-gun crowd seem to have no issue firearms in the hands of the police and other enforcers of the political-legal status quo.

I choose to own firearms as part of my responsibility for my defense, and I will never willingly cede the right to do so. Nor will I ever support criminalizing and cataloguing people who choose to keep arms, as I'm not interested in making my own life more difficult.

Why would the eradication of firearms be such a terrible thing?
1654220456694.gif

1654220661229.png
1654220679071.gif

Disarming regular people can lead to genocide​

Advertisement
If you/we ever have to fight off tyranny we have already lost and the guns will be useless,
Actually, I was thinking if I were criminally inclined, but the overlap between that group and oppressive government is pretty high.

I've been around guns and people with guns for a long time and I don't worry at all about gun owners. Mostly because the people going to the range, hunting, and trap shooting are not really prone to violence like the crazies that commit these crimes.

1) Love the ibis avatar.
2) We fight tyranny every day. We must keep fighting the good fight with dialogue and reason. However, against some irrational adversaries, these dialogues are only successful due to them being bolstered with the threat of weapons, war, and violence… such is the unfortunate nature of things.

Advertisement
Back