Off-Topic Mass killings

Advertisement
I guess we’re just going to completely ignore Timothy McVeigh now. Eric Rudolph? Lynchings? Church definitely stopped them right?
I said “recent” mass shooters.

But since you brought up Rudolph, here’s what he said:

“I would hate to break it to them that I really prefer Nietzsche to the Bible."

McVeigh? Really?

“In McVeigh's biography American Terrorist, released in 2002, he stated that he did not believe in a **** and that science is his religion” (Wikipedia).

Carry on.

I said “recent” mass shooters.

But since you brought up Rudolph, here’s what he said:

“I would hate to break it to them that I really prefer Nietzsche to the Bible."

McVeigh? Really?

“In McVeigh's biography American Terrorist, released in 2002, he stated that he did not believe in a **** and that science is his religion” (Wikipedia).

Carry on.
McVeigh also said he believed in a god. Rudolph was against abortions, doesn’t sound very atheist to me.

Just stop dude. You’re trying to find a way to blame everything but the prevalence of guns in this country. Many countries are less religious than we are, but don’t have these issues.

Keep moving those goalposts though. 👍 Wasn’t aware there was a timeframe on when a massacre could occur.

Last edited:
Advertisement
McVeigh also said he believed in a god. Rudolph was against abortions, doesn’t sound very atheist to me.

Just stop dude. You’re trying to find a way to blame everything but the prevalence of guns in this country. Many countries are less religious than we are, but don’t have these issues.

Keep moving those goalposts though. 👍 Wasn’t aware there was a timeframe on when a massacre could occur.
Or, maybe you could work on getting your facts straight before posting. You’re the one who got worked up about the guy tweeting that people need to go to church, so don’t come at me about moving goalposts. You brought it up.

this has to be satire at this point. this guy is a walking stereotype. we wouldn't have mass shootings if people went to church? **** out of here
He made about 6 or 7 statements in the tweet, yet you whittle it down to just one. Do you disagree with the totality of his statement? I would say, a family does not need to go to church to know how to raise their kids and pay attention to them. You don't have to go to church to think that the officers should have "manned up" in this situation. You also don't need to go to church to be a good person (good to your neighbors). I agree with everything he said, even though I am not religious and don't go to church.

Advertisement
Same bull**** has been going on since Columbine. Blame everything but access to guns. It’s our **** poor mental healthcare system AND easy access to guns. Not video games, rock music, or a lack of Jesus

"More lethal weaponry" or firearms, is covered by the NFA. Someone correct me if I'm wrong but it's really hard for a civilian to legally obtain a full auto machine gun. You need ATF permission and it be registered with the ATF among other steps in the process. It can take a months to a year.
Obtaining a fully auto and modding to fully auto are two different things. We're a **** hair away from fully auto mods being as easy as downloading new 3d printer drivers. We're losing an arms race against ourselves. The police know it, the teachers know it, the kids know it.

Advertisement
Same bull**** has been going on since Columbine. Blame everything but access to guns. It’s our **** poor mental healthcare system AND easy access to guns. Not video games, rock music, or a lack of Jesus

Curious why its not happening in Kennesaw where there is no place on Earth with more access to guns. Literally a gun in every household. Most have multiple guns. Gun violence is very low there.

Curious why its not happening in Kennesaw where there is no place on Earth with more access to guns. Literally a gun in every household. Most have multiple guns. Gun violence is very low there.
Give it time. How many mass shootings happened in Uvalde Tx? Eventually every city is going to have it happen.

Advertisement
Or, maybe you could work on getting your facts straight before posting. You’re the one who got worked up about the guy tweeting that people need to go to church, so don’t come at me about moving goalposts. You brought it up.
His entire ******* tweet is retarded. You expect me to touch upon everything in it?

Give it time. How many mass shootings happened in Uvalde Tx? Eventually every city is going to have it happen.

Yeah but access = more gun violence... Yet the most access ever = very little gun violence. It certainly fails the logic test. Now your saying there is a time element to it. Most people want an easy solution and that easy solution is always what they want it to be. Problem is this causes the real issue to get less attention.

Yeah but access = more gun violence... Yet the most access ever = very little gun violence. It certainly fails the logic test. Now your saying there is a time element to it. Most people want an easy solution and that easy solution is always what they want it to be. Problem is this causes the real issue to get less attention.
If there were an easy solution, something would have changed since Sandy Hook. It hasn’t. Nothing has. Then when the issue cools down we never hear about the non gun related solutions. Mental health? Where or when have we improved the mental health of this country? It’s been 23 years since Columbine. Clock is ticking.

If there were an easy solution, something would have changed since Sandy Hook. It hasn’t. Nothing has. Then when the issue cools down we never hear about the non gun related solutions. Mental health? Where or when have we improved the mental health of this country? It’s been 23 years since Columbine. Clock is ticking.
Dip****s like Robert J O’Neill would rather you blame everything else. Blue hair! Jesus! Friendly neighbors! Spanking your kids isn’t going to do Jack **** if they are mentally ill

Advertisement
Back