Off-Topic Mass killings

So...what do we do, as a society, to the most cowardly among us?

The police in this case, are not - per some nonsense that I've read/listenined to - able to be charged for a crime for their cowardice, so, legally it seems not much if at all recourse...but this is undoubtedly a crime of morality and ethics. So, what do we do as a society?...because the lack of action by the police force should be bipartisan-ly unacceptable. This is a shameful abandonment of their sworn duties. We have invaded other nations and overthrown leaders for less.

Advertisement

The police in this case, are not - per some nonsense that I've read/listenined to - able to be charged for a crime for their cowardice, so, legally it seems not much if at all recourse...but this is undoubtedly a crime of morality and ethics. So, what do we do as a society?...because the lack of action by the police force should be bipartisan-ly unacceptable. This is a shameful abandonment of their sworn duties. We have invaded other nations and overthrown leaders for less.
Finance LEO (and teachers for that matter) into an exclusive profession, from a profession begging for applicants into one that is screening off the top.

Privatize it. It’ll be much more efficient and allow for those cowards to be fired immediately, if not charged with negligence.

Advertisement
1653995970812.png

Advertisement
Who protects politicians/celebs/elites schools? Start there.

Private security? That's what we think privatized police force will end up like? Is that your assumption? I don't have a dog in the fight but I'm skeptical. Will this unfold like what a privatized fire dept ended up like?

Kudos to this muppet. At least he has the courage to stand out and begin a part of their master plan.

ALL muppets want this end game. ALL OF THEM

Canadian PM Trudeau announces legislation to ‘freeze’ handgun ownership, buy back ‘assault-style weapons’

Make no mistake, this policy is just a first step. Tomorrow, next week, next year, at some point, unless adults step up, they are coming for all the rest next.

Kudos to this muppet. At least he has the courage to stand out and begin a part of their master plan.

ALL muppets want this end game. ALL OF THEM

Canadian PM Trudeau announces legislation to ‘freeze’ handgun ownership, buy back ‘assault-style weapons’

Make no mistake, this policy is just a first step. Tomorrow, next week, next year, at some point, unless adults step up, they are coming for all the rest next.
Didn’t he ban AR’s in 2020? And now it’s handguns. Correct me if I’m wrong, but the only violence that’s happened since then in Canada, is Trudeau’s people assaulting protesters.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Only have one thing to say and its pretty easy to understand, i.e., nobody other than our armed forces and law enforrcement needs to own weaponry of the AR type.
Question:

Why do you draw your line there?

Why not knives or sticks and stones?

Saw an article that there is now video of the killer who is walking around with a bag of dead cats that he killed. Seems like there were lots of red flags and the school, cops, and community all dropped the ball. Simplest fix to this issue is to do what Florida did after the Parkland shooting and raise the minimum age for long rifles to 21 and add some enhanced red flag laws.

I place blame as such:

- Police Chief who failed to give them instructions "hold perimter UNLESS your professional judgement dictates need for immediate action"
- On-scene commander who failed to exercise tactical authority to react to situation that HQ couldn't understand at that moment and excerbated it by not giving "fire at will" orders

Revoke qualified immunity.

Most people aren’t aware it exists until something like this happens, or a cop murdering a civilian gains national prominence.

Advertisement
Back