Off-Topic Mass killings

You claim to be rich but always say “we” when it comes to inner city violence and poor people. If you don’t live in the gang ridden projects, you shouldn’t speak for those that do
I lived 20+ years in the "gang ridden projects". I spent more time living their than anywhere else. I visit these projects on a regular basis to help the people in these areas. Every single person in my building knows me and would say I can speak for them and that I can 100% use WE when discussing my building.

You on the other hand live in an a white neighborhood. Have never been brutalized by the PD. Complain about the government interfering with your lives. Want a small gov in regards to your life. But then have the gall to try and tell us that we need more police in our neighborhood and try and tell us what is best for our neighborhoods. You don't know schit about what is best for our community.

Advertisement
Ok. so blacks where more likely to be married before 1970, yet they were even poorer at that time than the are today. So your logic of "being married would help their kids" is not the case.

These are not figures from 1970. They are current figures. There is not one person on planet earth that has any understanding of basic economics that would argue being married helps against poverty. Why are you refuting that?

I'm sorry you feel this way but it seems a bit radical to me.
LOL! Because I am stating a few facts? The term radical gets thrown around. That is a typical cop move, because now its all of a sudden "this radical is doing this and that lets keep an eye on him". You were the one being radical with the "if you 6 year old daughter gets killed by stray gunfire" which is ridiculously uncommon. At the end of the day. You guys all have to wear cameras now in my state. So there is nothing to even discuss.

Where are we on this early quote from Lt. Chris Olivarez of DPS???

"Police officers rushed into the school to get their own children out of the school"

Probably going to need to change that one, Chris.
All time low for police if this and the 40 minute delay of action actually happened. Beyond disgusted.

I agree. I was just saying I think him being an incel is far worse than him not having a father. As far as shooting up the school. For other things, that may not be the case. I think if this kid had a bunch of friends and was banging a ton of girls, etc. He wouldn't have done this.

not getting laid bc you have no game is worse that not having a father? I should have been a huge red flag through high school, then. Lol

Advertisement
These are not figures from 1970. They are current figures. There is not one person on planet earth that has any understanding of basic economics that would argue being married helps against poverty. Why are you refuting that?
YOu literally just said "blacks were married more often before 1970". If your theory was correct that means blacks should have been richer and had better lives in the 40s 50s 60s etc than they are now.

I am refuting it because its false. Getting married when you are in extreme poverty is not going to magically make you middle class.

I lived 20+ years in the "gang ridden projects". I spent more time living their than anywhere else. I visit these projects on a regular basis to help the people in these areas. Every single person in my building knows me and would say I can speak for them and that I can 100% use WE when discussing my building.

You on the other hand live in an a white neighborhood. Have never been brutalized by the PD. Complain about the government interfering with your lives. Want a small gov in regards to your life. But then have the gall to try and tell us that we need more police in our neighborhood and try and tell us what is best for our neighborhoods. You don't know schit about what is best for our community.
Unless you live there, you can’t say “we are ok with bullets flying by.”

not getting laid bc you have no game is worse that not having a father? I should have been a huge red flag through high school, then. Lol

If not having a father is a red flag. Then tons of people should have been red flagged in HS. I am not saying either are red flags. There are plenty of incels who are nice guys. Plenty of single parent kids who are nice guys. I am saying some of these school shooters, if they had more friends and a girl freind and enjoyed life. They wouldn't be a school shooter. Far more single parent kids, enjoy their lives. When compared to people with no friends and are incels.

If not having a father is a red flag. Then tons of people should have been red flagged in HS. I am not saying either are red flags. There are plenty of incels who are nice guys. Plenty of single parent kids who are nice guys. I am saying some of these school shooters, if they had more friends and a girl freind and enjoyed life. They wouldn't be a school shooter. Far more single parent kids, enjoy their lives. When compared to people with no friends and are incels.

Maybe I’m dating myself here but since when has “incel” been a thing? I’ll wager loads of high school boys are incels. It’s a dumb premise imo.

Advertisement
Unless you live there, you can’t say “we are ok with bullets flying by.”
I lived there when the murder rate far exceeded the "sky high" current numbers. And when I lived like that I would have preferred the police to stay the fvck out then as well. Also, Like I said 5 minutes ago. I can say that, because I actually have an ear in the building and the vast majority of people think exactly like I do. They would much prefer no meddling from the police in OUR building. I have family who live in that building.

This is also hilarious, because you guys just don't want to accept the fact that we don't want the police harassing us. When I was poor and said this the response was "you are just a poor criminal supporter , your opinion doesn't matter anyway". Now that I am wealthy enough to provide a voice, my voice doesn't matter because I don't live there. Do you know why I don't live there? Because I earn to much to live there. Not because I don't want to live there.

Maybe I’m dating myself here but since when has “incel” been a thing? I’ll wager loads of high school boys are incels. It’s a dumb premise imo.
IDK I first heard it maybe 3-4 years ago. Prior to that they were just called losers. lol. And I will wager loads of HS kids have single parents. Neither alone are going to turn a kid into a serial killer. The vast majority of kids don't graduate as virgins either. And the vast majority of kids don't have literally 0 friends.

LOL! Because I am stating a few facts? The term radical gets thrown around. That is a typical cop move, because now its all of a sudden "this radical is doing this and that lets keep an eye on him". You were the one being radical with the "if you 6 year old daughter gets killed by stray gunfire" which is ridiculously uncommon. At the end of the day. You guys all have to wear cameras now in my state. So there is nothing to even discuss.
It's not uncommon because you yourself said you know many people affected by gang violence.

And here...in the Bronx. Recently...in a short period of time...

IDK I first heard it maybe 3-4 years ago. Prior to that they were just called losers. lol. And I will wager loads of HS kids have single parents. Neither alone are going to turn a kid into a serial killer. The vast majority of kids don't graduate as virgins either. And the vast majority of kids don't have literally 0 friends.

My point is being an “incel” is irrelevant to the discussion bc the overwhelming (or large) majority of high school boys have been incels. ****, high school boys 40 years ago were probably 95% incels.

Advertisement
It's not uncommon because you yourself said you know many people affected by gang violence.

And here...in the Bronx. Recently...in a short period of time...

That is 1 a month on average. That is far less than the amount of people who are harassed and given felonies while innocent in the bronx.

I lived there when the murder rate far exceeded the "sky high" current numbers. And when I lived like that I would have preferred the police to stay the fvck out then as well. Also, Like I said 5 minutes ago. I can say that, because I actually have an ear in the building and the vast majority of people think exactly like I do. They would much prefer no meddling from the police in OUR building. I have family who live in that building.

This is also hilarious, because you guys just don't want to accept the fact that we don't want the police harassing us. When I was poor and said this the response was "you are just a poor criminal supporter , your opinion doesn't matter anyway". Now that I am wealthy enough to provide a voice, my voice doesn't matter because I don't live there. Do you know why I don't live there? Because I earn to much to live there. Not because I don't want to live there.
It’s not hilarious and I couldn’t care less how much money you have, or how big a voice you have. I’d 100% believe someone who lived there over you.

Bc you shouldn’t speak for an area or represent an area, if you don’t live in that area. I’ve made this point about politicians, about city officials, and everybody else in between.

My point is being an “incel” is irrelevant to the discussion bc the overwhelming (or large) majority of high school boys have been incels. ****, high school boys 40 years ago were probably 95% incels.
Well HS boys now. By the time they graduate are probably 5% incels. I didn't know a single kid at UM that hadn't had *** before getting to the U.

Its not irrelevant. We aren't talking about a 14 year old incel. We are talking about 17 year olds or older. An incel is not a virgin. Tim Tebow was not an incel. An incel is someone who wants to have ***, but can't. because they are a creep or something similar.

Advertisement
That is 1 a month on average. That is far less than the amount of people who are harassed and given felonies while innocent in the bronx.
I guess you're right, the families of those children should be fine then.

Question about that building you are too rich to live in. You said that the majority of residents don't want the cops there.

Does that mean the ones who do want the cops there are not entitled to the police being there? I'm also surprised you know so many people personally. A lot of people live in just one building in the Bronx.

YOu literally just said "blacks were married more often before 1970". If your theory was correct that means blacks should have been richer and had better lives in the 40s 50s 60s etc than they are now.

I am refuting it because its false. Getting married when you are in extreme poverty is not going to magically make you middle class.

No one said it would make you middle class. The 1960s were a drastically different for time for Blacks in the US. Obviously there were hundreds of other factors at play.

This just feels like a troll job now. Seems your just fighting everyone including the facts on the ground for some other reason.

The family structure being an important factor in some ones life just isn't debatable. But ok you disagree.

Well HS boys now. By the time they graduate are probably 5% incels. I didn't know a single kid at UM that hadn't had *** before getting to the U.

Its not irrelevant. We aren't talking about a 14 year old incel. We are talking about 17 year olds or older. An incel is not a virgin. Tim Tebow was not an incel. An incel is someone who wants to have ***, but can't. because they are a creep or something similar.

Ok, maybe I struggle with the definition of incel. To me, incel is virgin. But, from what I understand, not all virgins are incels but all incels are virgins.

5%? Jeezus, I’m old. Kids these days. Lol

It’s not hilarious and I couldn’t care less how much money you have, or how big a voice you have. I’d 100% believe someone who lived there over you.

Bc you shouldn’t speak for an area or represent an area, if you don’t live in that area. I’ve made this point about politicians, about city officials, and everybody else in between.

I lived there 7 years ago and I lived there in the 90s when the murder rate was far higher. I would have told you word for word the exact same thing then. I can go pick my boy up from the building right now and have him type up the exact same thing I said if I wanted to in about 5 minutes.

You are the one that brought up money. You claimed that me making to much money to live in the PJs nullifys my experience in there. By your logic you shouldn't have even entered this convo because you don't live here. Never have lived here. and have spent minimal if any time in areas like this.

So pretty much, in your opinion. No one who has the means to help people in the projects should be able to, since once you make enough to help. You won't be able to live there anymore.

Advertisement
Back