Off-Topic Mass killings

Advertisement
Even if you were to be arrested for "looking like a drug dealer" there would be no conviction. I don't see how you have so many acquaintances with felonies on their record for "looking like a drug dealer."

I also find it very hard to believe that you have been beaten up numerous times by the police for no reason...but I don't know you. You might be telling the truth, but I am skeptical.

That was just one example(and a poor one I will admit). I meant more like "black man with hoodie just robbed a store". They arrest some random dude that fits the description. They may even tack on a resisting charge or something for good measure if he doesn't "comply" quick enough. Then the eyewitness who barely caught a glimpse of the guy says thats the guy. And the public defender decides to just plea down to 366 days because he doesn't have time to work on his case and he tells his client. YOu can either take 366 days and a felony or take it to court and risk getting 5 years. As an innocent black man you take the 366 days because you know you are not getting a jury of your peers.

And I find it hard to believe that you are skeptical of this. To the point where I think you are trying to run a PR campaign on here. lol(I am half joking with you). I know more blacks who have been beat up for nothing than ones that have not.

It doesn’t always have to be a father, but having a male role model for young boys really helps. Young males really crave that leadership and guidance. It could be an uncle, a cousin, or a caring authority figure. But having that person in your life makes a difference. Not that you can’t make it without one, but it makes it more difficult.
That is not what I am saying. I am saying not having a father is not as likely a cause of school shooting as being an incel. You may disagree, but if this kid was getting a ton of *****. I doubt he would have been shooting up the school.
Masculinity is being culturally disappropriated. Fatherless-children policy has been institutionalized for many decades. Boys growing up today can be influenced to change their gender or sexual preference by freaking elementary teachers FFS. We've invented terms like 'toxic-masculinity' to demonize all men with a broad stroke. Men IME do NOT raise their boys anymore. Many of these young millenials/older zennials grew up fatherless, raised by a 'strong woman'... nah. We're seeing the results. Many boys need both a mother AND a father to raise them into a well-adjusted boys into manhood.

It doesn’t always have to be a father, but having a male role model for young boys really helps. Young males really crave that leadership and guidance. It could be an uncle, a cousin, or a caring authority figure. But having that person in your life makes a difference. Not that you can’t make it without one, but it makes it more difficult.
I agree. I was just saying I think him being an incel is far worse than him not having a father. As far as shooting up the school. For other things, that may not be the case. I think if this kid had a bunch of friends and was banging a ton of girls, etc. He wouldn't have done this.

Masculinity is being culturally disappropriated. Fatherless-children policy has been institutionalized for many decades. Boys growing up today can be influenced to change their gender or sexual preference by freaking elementary teachers FFS. We've invented terms like 'toxic-masculinity' to demonize all men with a broad stroke. Men IME do NOT raise their boys anymore. Many of these young millenials/older zennials grew up fatherless, raised by a 'strong woman'... nah. We're seeing the results. Many boys need both a mother AND a father to raise them into a well-adjusted boy into manhood.
I disagree. I enjoy a lot of the "toxic masculine things" myself. Like lifting, HIIT, boxing, MMA, Football, picking up girls, working hard, making money, etc.But I am far from "toxic masculinity" or whatever its called. A lot of the "real pro toxic masculinity people" with father figures. Are total pussies.

Advertisement
Even if you were to be arrested for "looking like a drug dealer" there would be no conviction. I don't see how you have so many acquaintances with felonies on their record for "looking like a drug dealer."

I also find it very hard to believe that you have been beaten up numerous times by the police for no reason...but I don't know you. You might be telling the truth, but I am skeptical.
So wait, to cops, getting arrested for looking like someone while innocent isn't a big deal if there is no conviction?

Again this is wrong and it’s tracked. Significant work has been done and regardless of race, people who:

1) graduate high school
2) don’t have kids out of wedlock
And this the one people will really hate
3) go to church

All out perform the outcomes of folks who don’t.

Charles Murray, who’s a lightning rod, wrote a book geared at white folks and found the data supports the above. He concluded that the data says this is true across all groups in the US.

No one likes to talk about these facts, but we all know it’s true.

Your absolutely correct. Tons of research in this area. The family structure seems to be the number one factor affecting poverty in the US.

5% of married families live in poverty. Single moms 23%

American poverty level... White 9% Asian 9% Black 20%

% of married households in the US... White 52%, Asian 58%, Black 30%

Black women were more likely to be married than White women up until 1970. The debate is what changed in our society around 1970 that would have impacted this stat so much? Some say the welfare act, some say the sexual revolution and some say the war on drugs. Nothing is really conclusive, could be all are a factor. Conclusions usually seem biased in regards to this.

College Degree by family Structure. 75% two parent households, 25% one parent household.

Only 8% of woman with a college educations give birth out of wedlock. 55% of woman with no college education give birth out of wedlock. Was really surprised at this stat. Thats a huge difference.

Your absolutely correct. Tons of research in this area. The family structure seems to be the number one factor affecting poverty in the US.

Black women were more likely to be married than White women up until 1970. The debate is what changed in our society around 1970 that would have impacted this stat so much? Some say the welfare act, some say the sexual revolution and some say the war on drugs. Nothing is really conclusive, could be all are a factor. Conclusions usually seem biased in regards to this.

College Degree by family Structure. 75% two parent households, 25% one parent household.

Only 8% of woman with a college educations give birth out of wedlock. 55% of woman with no college education give birth out of wedlock. Was really surprised at this stat. Thats a huge difference.
The women's revolution coincided with economic changes that necessitated a two income family to enjoy a standard of living previously enjoyed by a household with a breadwinner. See the end of Bretton-Woods for more details.

So wait, to cops, getting arrested for looking like someone while innocent isn't a big deal if there is no conviction?
Its not even just that, but just getting stopped for looking like a drug dealer, could end up with you getting charged with "resisting arrest" or similar. Plenty of people get convicted of resisting with no other charges filed. You don't even actually have to resist to be charged either, since unless someone is filming or they have their bodycam on. Its your word vs theirs.

Advertisement
So many contradictions. Now they are saying the first 911 call was after he was in the ditch, and that he was not being engaged by officers but randomly shooting people across the street at the funeral home. But yesterday in an interview, the neighbor of the grandmother, who was outside said he called 911 right away. DPS officers also said there was engagement before he entered school

Also, now no security officer and door unlocked.

Also, no longer a solo rogue off-duty bortac agent, but a team that included many agencies. Then very odd that in the press conference the head of DPS said that he was "contained", insinuating it was being treated as a hostage situation in defense of long he was in the classroom.

Almost as if the people are just saying whatever best covers their ***, but all these agencies can't get their stories straight

he is not 100% correct and your data proves it. 55% of the single parent mothers were not college educated. AKA most likely poorer. So it all comes back to poverty.

If you keep demographics the same, the numbers are far less skewed.

That is not what I am saying. I am saying not having a father is not as likely a cause of school shooting as being an incel. You may disagree, but if this kid was getting a ton of *****. I doubt he would have been shooting up the school.

LOL, can't believe that guy tried to conflate non-residential fathers and school shooters, the gun nuts are really grasping at straws now. You don't need a dad around to teach you that spraying up the schoolhouse isn't a good idea. I think there's a stronger correlation between autism & school shootings, than non-residential fathers and school shootings.

It wouldn’t have made a difference. An assault rifle can kill 30 people in 30 seconds…
This kid wasn’t old enough to drink, rent a car and whatever, but he could buy 2 AR-15’s and had issues.
It would make ALL THE DIFFERENCE.

Advertisement
LOL, can't believe that guy tried to conflate non-residential fathers and school shooters, the gun nuts are really grasping at straws now. You don't need a dad around to teach you that spraying up the schoolhouse isn't a good idea. I think there's a stronger correlation between autism & school shootings, than non-residential fathers and school shootings.
100%. The columbine kids had the perfect sitcom parents and look what they did. No one was saying "the 2 parent household caused that". The kid was obviously a depressed loser and was crazy.

Advertisement
That's not what I said at all. I was saying that his examples made absolutely no sense. Where did I say it was okay to be arrested because you look like a criminal? I was saying that it doesn't happen, and you wouldn't have a felony on your record for just being arrested. I was making another point that you would likely not get a conviction for "looking like a drug dealer" in the extremely rare (an unlawful) event that you were to be arrested for "looking like a drug dealer."

That's not what I said at all. I was saying that his examples made absolutely no sense. Where did I say it was okay to be arrested because you look like a criminal? I was saying that it doesn't happen often, and you wouldn't have a felony on your record for just being arrested. I was making another point that you would likely not get a conviction for "looking like a drug dealer" in the extremely rare (an unlawful) event that you were to be arrested for "looking like a drug dealer."
It happens very often actually. You fit the profile and you get "stopped and frisked" which happened all the time in NYC when I was growing up. Often times it would end up with you getting your *** kicked, robbed, or arrested for resisting or something of that nature.

I disagree. I enjoy a lot of the "toxic masculine things" myself. Like lifting, HIIT, boxing, MMA, Football, picking up girls, working hard, making money, etc.But I am far from "toxic masculinity" or whatever its called. A lot of the "real pro toxic masculinity people" with father figures. Are total pussies.
Because those are just masculine traits - and anything but toxic. Those 'pussies' you're referring are raised by women, or feminine men.

I agree. I was just saying I think him being an incel is far worse than him not having a father. As far as shooting up the school. For other things, that may not be the case. I think if this kid had a bunch of friends and was banging a ton of girls, etc. He wouldn't have done this.

Clearly that would mean he was having a more or less normal adolescent experience. Even if he only had a fraction of that. Certainly not all loners end up being mass murdering shooters, but there is one thing that is starting to become clear about all these guys, is that they really don’t interact a whole lot with human beings at least from what I see, they sure spend a lot of time in chat rooms and online and that crap.

I mean honestly I would never do anything like this but I might go half crazy if that’s all I did, I crave being around people I love being around other people and talking shlt - I’ll talk to anybody. The other day I just started a conversation with a pilot at the airport and you just learn so much from talking to strangers, by the way this guy was flying from MIA to Delhi. We talked for about 15 minutes almost made him late.

Point is these loners don’t have any social skills they don’t know how to function in society, and a tiny tiny percentage of them act out in a just bizarre way .

Advertisement
Back