Off-Topic Mass killings

The original colt repeaters are much closer to 2 centuries old than 1. But ignoring your insignificant gotchas we know that '2 shots a minute' hasn't been the norm for a long, long time; much longer than 'mass-shootings' have been a media-circus item. Which is the point. Semi-auto handguns and rifles are much, much older than the era of mass-shootings.
Yes closer, but still not 2 centuries. I also never mentioned 2 centuries, you did.

No it wasn't the point. My point was. We can't be using colonial times as an example for mass shootings, because they didn't have the capabilities then.

Advertisement
Yes closer, but still not 2 centuries. I also never mentioned 2 centuries, you did.

No it wasn't the point. My point was. We can't be using colonial times as an example for mass shootings, because they didn't have the capabilities then.
Repeating rifles and pistols are closer in age to our founding than they are to present day. I mentioned the 1911 because not only is it semi-auto, it took magazines... of almost the same capacity Cho shot up VT with a nearly a century later.

Legal weapons of mass-casualty have been in existence for much longer than mass-shootings. There is zero correlation.

All of this can be solved by the politicians but they dont give 2 F#$# about the people in this country. Dems and Repubs are the new Crips and Bloods in my mine. Neither will ever do anything but fight til we are all killing each other.

Advertisement
Repeating rifles and pistols are closer in age to our founding than they are to present day. I mentioned the 1911 because not only is it semi-auto, it took magazines... of almost the same capacity Cho shot up VT with a nearly a century later.

Legal weapons of mass-casualty have been in existence for much longer than mass-shootings. There is zero correlation.
It doesn't matter if they are closer to present day. That wasn't my point. I was saying you can't use examples from the 1500s to prove your point. Since they didn't have access to them.

It doesn't matter if they are closer to present day. That wasn't my point. I was saying you can't use examples from the 1500s to prove your point. Since they didn't have access to them.
Americans had access to weapons of mass-casualty for nearly two centuries.

Mass shootings in America are a recent phenomena... what do you make of that?

Americans had access to weapons of mass-casualty for nearly two centuries.

Mass shootings in America are a recent phenomena... what do you make of that?
Ok, I just want to state, that this is an entirely different discussion. I am not sure what changed over the last 50 years or so that has caused murders to go down, yet caused a new group to spring up with these mass shootings. I have no idea and never claimed to know. What do you make of it?

Ok, I just want to state, that this is an entirely different discussion. I am not sure what changed over the last 50 years or so that has caused murders to go down, yet caused a new group to spring up with these mass shootings. I have no idea and never claimed to know. What do you make of it?

I’d say that those weapons are more prevalent and much more accessible. For starters…

Advertisement
Personal attacks

that moron hood rat isn't looking for a debate, he's looking to prove how much smarter he is than everyone and to hear applause and "awe wow"

he's full of **** literally.

OK so at bedrock we agree firearms, or types of firearms are not the problem.
As far as murders going down since the 90's - that might correlate to RvW - but much more research is needed. Beyond that I'd wager anti-psychotic drugs combined with 'programming' are to blame...

Not immediately but it could potentially be done over time. Another challenge if guns were to be outlawed outright would be to prevent illegal importing of guns and 3D printing of weapons domestically,
2A would have to be amended or abolished and I just don’t see that happening anytime soon.

lmao bruh i'm 10% bodyfat on my worst day, and I don't drive around in a golf cart you're making **** up because you're a ***** plain and simple. Just trying to make me look bad because you can't stand people that don't just go "yes sir" to you.

they weren't doing mass shootings, in fact they weren't doing ANY shootings on ANY school grounds with ANYthing.

butt hurt fcking idiot, you're not even worth speaking too anymore, blocked.
Well if you never go above 10% bodyfat, no wonder why you have such low energy. Also, is that a dexa scan or are you just eyeballing it with "I have abs so I must be single digit" lmao. Also, the fact that you bring your bodyfat percent up, make it even more likely that you are a puzz since anyone that actually knows how to fight, knows your BF% is pretty much the worst determinant of who can fight.

Oh I am sorry, not a golf cart. A ford transit. LMAO. You get exhausted driving around a ford transit all day. No I argue with you, because your are a soft snowflake, that always has an excuse for everything, refuses to work hard. Then cries about it and calls other people pussies and lazy.

Advertisement
Advertisement
OK so at bedrock we agree firearms, or types of firearms are not the problem.
As far as murders going down since the 90's - that might correlate to RvW - but much more research is needed. Beyond that I'd wager anti-psychotic drugs combined with 'programming' are to blame...
yes, I have read some good theories on why murders are going down, but I wonder why mass shootings are going up. That was what I was wondering.

As far as guns being the problem. I do think they are part of the problem, because most of these guys wouldn't be able to kill a lot of people without them. However, I don't think banning them is the solution. I am a big 2A guy, and as mentioned before have flown all over the country to train at places like gunsite, thudner ranch, academi, Sig SAuer Academy, Rogers shooting, etc. So I am not some guy who never shot a gun before and doesn't know what I am talking about regarding shooting lol.

I wonder what a universal background check for the shooter would have brought up?

I wonder if the mexican gangster he probably bought it from checked it? Just madness..

lmao bruh i'm 10% bodyfat on my worst day, and I don't drive around in a golf cart you're making **** up because you're a ***** plain and simple. Just trying to make me look bad because you can't stand people that don't just go "yes sir" to you.

they weren't doing mass shootings, in fact they weren't doing ANY shootings on ANY school grounds with ANYthing.

butt hurt fcking idiot, you're not even worth speaking too anymore, blocked.
Fist bump... I haven't seen my abs since before covid... #slackass

Facts. It's not the weapons, it's the mental health of the person.

Advertisement
Back