Off-Topic Mass killings

message.jpg

Mr Cane Stain, another one that likes to always stereotype and focus on race. Nice of you to join us.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I’m not sure if it’s a coincidence, Covid cabin fever, sick & twisted world or what, but I feel every time the mention of gun reform hits the table to be voted on, these mass shootings escalates. It’s a weird phenomenon.

Mental health is the issue... The more we follow politicians lead the more we polarize. Polarization causes radicals. Radicals with mental health issues are probably the most dangerous people on planet earth.

Advertisement
You can @ me next time KKKfanboy. Didn’t you say it was dumb for racists to just say they are racist? That was you right? You doing a poor job of hiding it.

Maybe you can go dig up whatever message you’re referring to. I think you’re mistaken. I’m not the one bringing it up every post. I believe that speaks more about yourself than me. Get a new gimmick.

How much you want to bet these guns were legal guns legally obtained by the kid’s family.

But to me the biggest issue, and nobody ever brings this up, is the fact that these events are covered wall-to-wall 24/7/365 for days and days, and it’s just a theory of mine, but I think that this triggers other disturbed and like-minded people, to do something similar, in other words it reduces their threshold for taking that next step.

I’m sure there are thousands of people that are thinking about doing these kinds of things but not all of them end up doing it. The continual coverage I think desensitizes some of these crazy people. It lowers their inhibitions.

Advertisement
Back