Off-Topic Mass killings

That is “commons sense “ gun laws!
Home Alone Kevin GIF

Advertisement
If I carried, which I haven’t since the men in suits took all my guns, I would carry everywhere except, the post office, courthouse, schools, and entertainment events. Shootings never happen there.

*sarcasm alert.

Not sure I agree with that — I think law abiding citizens can carry responsibly in the face of a sign. What are the penalties for being caught with a gun in a place like that?
Prosecutors love to throw the book at otherwise law abiding gun owners.

That’s a complete misapplication of Justice
There have been a few cases in NYC where a tourist left their legally purchased gun in their hotel room and face charges because a maid saw it.

Advertisement
There have been a few cases in NYC where a tourist left their legally purchased gun in their hotel room and face charges because a maid saw it.
Expand some on that. Legally purchased where they live?? Did they not read NYC gun laws??

My boss drove down to TX Friday. He has CCW in OH and he read states driving into to make sure he legally could conceal his hand gun.

Expand some on that. Legally purchased where they live?? Did they not read NYC gun laws??

My boss drove down to TX Friday. He has CCW in OH and he read states driving into to make sure he legally could conceal his hand gun.
Yes, they are violating NYC laws. This is one of the reasons why national reciprocity would be a good idea and was proposed in the House a while back.

Compare and contrast to a person caught with an illegal gun and gets no punishment.

Advertisement
No that’s where all mass shootings occur. That’s the point
I meant for anybody. I see signs that say no shirt and people walk into a store with no shirt. Signs will get ignored or not seen by by some percentage of the public.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back